Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

A Guy Problem

Posted By:
Raawwrr
Raawwrr
StarStarStar
So let me start from the beginning, I met these girls about a month ago and we became instant friends. So they started telling me about all their other friends. And one of them is a guy, lets call him bri (idk just something random) so they told me about how bri is a player and he has played every girl he's met, and I finally met Bri like 5 days ago, and he seemed to really take some interest in me, and he started flirting and I was being rude because I didn't wanna get played. So the next day came and he still was flirting and I apologized for being rude and my friend told me this is the very first time she has seen him act like this around a girl,and well, it shocked me, so I started asking his best friend if its all a plan to play me and he said "no he likes you" and so I slowly started opening up to him and acting myself and so I started messing with him and like took his hat and ran away and I told him to catch it and he didn't chase me at first and then after a few times he did and I threw his hat at him and ran again xD and he caught me and put the hat on me and like held me.. Everyone who saw us was asking if we are dating but we weren't and it seems like Bri is trying really hard to make me go out with him.. My friends were like really shocked they all said this is the first time I have ever seen him act this way towards a girl, and since the day I met Bri he's been so clingy to me, but my dad hates him so it's hard to be able to hang out with him because my dad is like a person that pops out of nowhere. So I have become touchy again, and today Bri was talking to my friends while I was inside doing chores and he said "She's playing really hard to get" and so now I think he's starting to not like me anymore, and I have feelings for him, I just don't want to date him because I don't want my dad to find out, otherwise I would be in serious trouble, but I don't want to push Bri away because I'm scared he's gonna move on. What am I supposed to do. I don't wanna lose Bri, but I don't want to risk being caught hanging out with someone I'm not even supposed to. Bri suggested he tries talking to my dad, but I don't think that will work because for some reason my dad hates him, and idk why? I'm still scared of being played, but I don't want to lose him.. I do like him, I'm just scared.. Anyone have advice for me.? Please

Kitty
Yeah, I'm that girl, the crazy one you see walking down the street c; Yup, that's me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

A song I wrote...

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos