Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
hi, so I need tips on raising/saving/earning money because money always seems to fly RIGHT through my hands. I'm thirteen so I can't get a job (obvi) my parents don't pay me for chores or homework ("it's a priority, you shouldn't get paid for it anyway!" - mom), so please reply with preferably non-sarcastic responses with help on how to earn and save money!
Thank you xx

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmm, buying and selling chocolates/sweets and drinks at school if you can get away with it. Normally you should be able to double your money, e.g buy chocolate bars 4 for £1 at a supermarket then sell them 50p each at school. Sell 20 a day at school and thats £5.00 profit everyday  Big Grin
Its a great money earner and people do buy coz they get so hungry at break and lunch Big Grin

Also your probably not old enough but you could get your parents to invest in stocks and shares and sell them for more. Its more of an adult thing but you can earn thousands.

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
Meriwether_Lewis
Meriwether_Lewis
StarStarStar
Do odd jobs over the summer like cutting grass, etc. Or you could volunteer to babysit. Super simple and extremely profitable. 

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
DO agree that you shouldn't be paid for doing chores. You should start a lemonade stand or any kind of stand depending on where you love and the temperature there. You could also enter drawings where they give money away!

Converse!
Converse.

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic
StarStarStarStar
I'm doing the 52 week challenge this year! Each week you put in the amount of money for the week number and by week 52 or the end of the year you have a little under $1,400 saved!

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
DarkDead Lock
DarkDead
StarStarStarStar

sell stuff like candy

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar

"DarkDead" wrote:

sell stuff like candy

of course you'll say that lol  

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
Colors
Colors
StarStarStarStar
Hmm, you could donate some cookies or toys at school if they can let you do that.

SOMETIMES I JUST GO AROUND SCHOOL AND LOOK FOR MONEY ON THE GROUND.
YEAH....
._.

I'm too cool for a signature with pictures.
Tch.
=w="

Help! I'm BROKE!

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
If you really like spending money, but it always seems like it is gone after a while, then you should try to save it. If you want to spend your money at low prices, then go to your local Five Below. It has stuff really cool, like pillows, baskets, beanie boos (love 'em!), etc, for only 5$ and below. If you want to earn money, then you should sell something simple, like lemonade at summer. Or you can do other things like mow lawns (if it's spring or summer), shovel (if it's winter), rake the leaves (if it's fall), or things that you think are easy for you to do and get money from other people. Hope this helped! smile

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dirty Lies

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos