Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

should i get a nose piercing?

Posted By:
LockDanceNation101
LockDanceNation101
StarStarStar
I wouldn't. I don't need my dad giving me the silent treatment.

4 girls and 4 guys = LOCKDANCENATION

should i get a nose piercing?

Posted By:
Tatiana111
Tatiana111
StarStarStarStar
It depends on age really. I mean is this something you want? A hole in your nose? Something there permanent that will never ever go away. Singer's have them yes, but for purposes, it's their style. I would suggest you wait until you're 18. You can than do whatever you want. Honestly in a few year's you'll look back and say "I wish I never had gotten that nose ring." or something like that. Cause what if the guy or girl you marry doesn't like that one thing and calls you out. You'll regret getting it than. I would wait though, making a big choice like that does impact your life in a few ways you know. Than again this is your life, so do as you please.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

create a song from 10 choruses

devorce news

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

problem

latest videos