Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

How Do I Get Him To Like Me Again

Posted By:
Lotti111
Lotti111
StarStarStar
An advice column -.-

░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░a░m░i░l░y░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░r░i░e░n░d░s░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░l░i░f░e░.░ ░B░u░t░ ░t░h░e░r░e░ ░i░s░ ░o░n░e░ ░t░h░i░n░g░ ░I░ ░l░o░v░e░ ░a░n░d░ ░i░t░'░s░ ░y░o░u░ ░s░o░ ░s░t░a░r░t░ ░b░e░i░n░g░ ░s░t░e░e░r░ ░f░o░r░ ░m░e░ ░f░o░r░ ░o░n░c░e░

How Do I Get Him To Like Me Again

Posted By:
TheLeadWizzle2
TheLeadWizzle2
StarStarStarStar

"Lotti111" wrote:

I'm never thinking about having children and your obviously one of those dudes who are weirdos and probably get dumped after a day.

Don't comment again. 

Lol you think all those teen moms do? It just happens kiddo. And uh btw I'm a relationship ship now tomorrow will be 13 months together so yeah..... lol calm down.

I'm only being myself, even when I say otherwise.

I only try to be me, and not anyone else, if you don't get along with me great!! Let's be friends. I must be doing something right.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos