Looks: looks do not matter…I do not care what you look like nobody should care what you look like, EVERYONE is beautiful in their own way. Do not go for looks go for their personality
orientation: you are who you are and that's what matters, don't let anyone bring you down because of your orientation. If you want information on different sexualities Skipley made a thread. Click here to see it
Suicide: do not take your life no matter how you feel, you may not know it, but there are people out there who care about you. Things will get better give it time, talk to a counselor, parents, and friends or to an online friend that you trust. Talk to somebody, just please do not take away your life you are here for a reason. Everyone will go through a difficult time in their life, it will just make them a stronger, better and smarter person in the end.
1. Talk to someone like your parents a counselor your doctor or a trusted adult
2. Try your best not to think about things that will bring you down
3. Do something you love that will get your mind off of it
cutting: do not harm yourself. All it does is hurt you more then you are already hurt, and it will most likely cause scars do not do it, things will get better. Cutting is also very addicting - so if you've never done it, please please please do not ever start.
Things to do instead:
1. Get rid of all sharp objects you have that you may cut with
2. Get help ASAP if you feel like cutting
3. Do something that you love that will distract you from it
4. Draw something then rip it up
5. Go for a walk
6. Watch a movie
7. Listen to music (nothing sad or nothing that will make you mad)
8. If you have pets cuddle with them it will comfort both you and them.
10. Talk to someone
- someone safe
from 4 down was advice from my counselor
depression: everybody goes through ups and downs in their life, sometimes we use the word depression or depressed to describe those feelings. Depression can lead to emotional and physical problems. People with depression find it hard to go through the day to day activities and may also feel that life isn't worth living. Being depressed and sad a two totally different feelings.
Things to do to get your mind off of things:
1. listen to your favourite song
2. Do something you love
3. Go for walks
4. Talk to someone you are close with
5. Try to get off the topic that is depressing you
6. Talk it out with someone like your doctor, trusted adult, parents or a counselor
7. Go to the doctor, and they may give you medication - depending on how bad it is and your age.
Are you depressed?
1. You can't sleep or you sleep too much
2. Can’t concentrate
3. Tasks that use to be easy, may now be difficult
4. Feeling hopeless and helpless
5. Can’t control your negative thoughts no matter how much you try
6. Loss or gain of appetite
7. Much more irritable short tempered or aggressive than usual
8. Thoughts that life is not worth living
signs of depression:
1. feeling helpless and hopeless, like nothing will ever get better and there's nothing you can do to improve
2. Loss of interest in activities you used to do no more interest in hobbies pastimes or social activities
3. Changes of sleeping, especially waking up early in the morning or oversleeping
4. Feeling angered, agitated restless or violent your tolerance level is very low your temper is short and everything and everyone gets on your nerves
5. Loss of energy, like small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete
6.strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt you harshly criticize yourself for faults and mistakes
7.you engage in escaping behavior like substance abuse compulsive gambling reckless driving or dangerous sports
8. Concentration problems trouble focusing making decisions and remembering things
9. unexplained aches and pains an increase in physical complaints like headaches back pain sore muscles and stomach pains
types of depression:
postpartum depression: a lot of women experience with PND after having a child
bipolar disorder: bipolar used to be known as manic depression. It isn't as common as major depression....someone with bipolar experiences moments of extreme highs and extreme lows...
SAD: SAD means seasonal affect disorder... someone who is depressed during the winter may have SAD...the symptoms go away during spring or summer
major depression: major depression disorder has a combination of symptoms that interfere with someone’s ability to work, study, sleep and eat and enjoy activities that were once pleasurable
chronic depression: chronic depression or dysthymia is a long-term 2 years or more depressed mood
atypical depression: common symptoms of atypical depression are increased appetite or weight gain, very sleepy or excessive sleeping and feeling extremely sensitive to rejection
psychotic depression: people with psychotic depression experience hallucinations and, delusions
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥