Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

please someone help?

Posted By:
beth loves you all xxx
beth loves you all xxx
StarStarStarStar
I'm seeing this guy who I haven't met. (Don't worry I didn't meet him on here) I love him to pieces but he lives about 4 hours west. I can't invite him down to be because he would find it awkward with my brothers,sisters and friends with their questions. And to get there I need to get a train from my town to London from London to his town what if I get lost in London it's a big place? I can't just say I'm staying with a friend for a few days because it would be: What friend? Address? Partners name? ##### ######? And my mum would actually phone their parents to ask if it's okay for me to stay a few days and most of the time my mum will drive me to their house. But I can't speak to my parents about this because they will shout for online dating and plus they don't like me dating anyway and if I was to stay at his house she wouldn't like that. The other thing is that she would phone me daily to see if I was okay and she knows when I'm lying so can someone please help?

14-12-13 I love my little tomliboo so much xoxoxox

please someone help?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Your mum wants to know that you are safe and how can she know this if you go and visit someone you wont even tell her about?

How do you know  that when you get to his house something weird wont happen?  Who would come and save you?  Who would know where you are if you didnt come home?

Um. No. Me advise is tell your parents or dont go.

Be safe. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

please someone help?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it'd be far too risky to go by yourself. If you're really serious about this then I think you should talk to your parents about it, but just be prepared for them to disagree, because it seems like they might.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

please someone help?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Err... Have a convo with your parents. Tell them you are responsible for your own actions and you will know the consequences. Or, take one of your parents with you to see you off, and make sure you are safe! Big Grin Hopefully, this helps... ^.^ 
Good luck, you're gonna need it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

write any kw members name

3 Facts About You!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Words! + Names! that start with an A

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos