x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →
Posted By:
-Gwen9--
-Gwen9--
Member since:
May 2015
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4018
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago

"hugebear" wrote:

Please fill in this form and the  random ideal career/ job generator   will say some careers or jobs for you 





1. What 2 subjects are you best at in school /college?

2. What are your interests and hobbies

3. Whats your favourite time of day?

4. Is you the indoor kind of person or the outdoor?

5. Does you like to think more  or speak more?

6. Are you more creative or logical?

7. What kind of career has you thought about already? 





[this is just for fun and this is not the careers advise] Angel 


1.) Music, and French
2.) Acting, singing, and playing my flute.
3.) Night time
4.) Indoor
5.) Speak
6.) Creative
7.) Being an actress, singer, or flutist.

500th Forum Post: May 22nd, 2015
1000th Forum Post: May 28th, 2015
3500th Forum Post: August 10th, 2015


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago

"GreenForest23" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"GreenForest23" wrote:






1. What 2 subjects are you best at in school /college?



Maths and Social Studies



2. What are your interests and hobbies



Dancing and singing



3. Whats your favourite time of day?



5 pm



4. Is you the indoor kind of person or the outdoor?



Outdoor



5. Does you like to think more  or speak more?



Speak more



6. Are you more creative or logical?



Logical



7. What kind of career has you thought about already? 



A scientist


Ello and your random jobs /career generator says 

1. Dance instructor
2/ fitness therapist.
3. Marketing Manager for the health company 
Thanks!! but i want to become a hematologist  Big Grin


The hematologists is the awesome career and good luck and does it Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago

"-Gwen9--" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Please fill in this form and the  random ideal career/ job generator   will say some careers or jobs for you 











1. What 2 subjects are you best at in school /college?



2. What are your interests and hobbies



3. Whats your favourite time of day?



4. Is you the indoor kind of person or the outdoor?



5. Does you like to think more  or speak more?



6. Are you more creative or logical?



7. What kind of career has you thought about already? 











[this is just for fun and this is not the careers advise] Angel 



 
1.) Music, and French
2.) Acting, singing, and playing my flute.
3.) Night time
4.) Indoor
5.) Speak
6.) Creative
7.) Being an actress, singer, or flutist.
 


Gwen Im thinking for you that you could be the sports commentator specialising in the nighttime Nascar racing or suchs like smile

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Delancey Lock
Delancey
Member since:
February 2015
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3980
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
1. English and Bengali.
2. Writing, Walking alone at night in beautiful weather and Decorating.
3. 7:00 AM.
4. Indoor.
5.Think.
6. Creative.
7. IPS officer.


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago

"Delancey" wrote:

1. English and Bengali.

2. Writing, Walking alone at night in beautiful weather and Decorating.

3. 7:00 AM.

4. Indoor.

5.Think.

6. Creative.

7. IPS officer.


[wonders what is the IPS officer] Im sure you will be the awesome one though

or

Jewellery maker and seller [at night in the beautiful weather]
Cake decorator
Sign maker

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Alois_Trancy_
Alois_Trancy_
Member since:
March 2015
Status:
Offline

Posts: 414
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
art / writing
Reading, writing, cosplay, drawing, roleplaying
Night
Indoor
think
creative
Doctor or Teacher

- her big wicked grin disappears in the smoke and crack goes the rope pulled true -


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago

"Alois_Trancy_" wrote:

art / writing

Reading, writing, cosplay, drawing, roleplaying

Night

Indoor

think

creative

Doctor or Teacher


I hope you gets to be either the teacher or doctor and some other suggestions from the random career generator is
1. medical text book graphic artist or editor
2. author
3. animator

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Delancey Lock
Delancey
Member since:
February 2015
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3980
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Delancey" wrote:

1. English and Bengali.

2. Writing, Walking alone at night in beautiful weather and Decorating.

3. 7:00 AM.

4. Indoor.

5.Think.

6. Creative.

7. IPS officer.


[wonders what is the IPS officer] Im sure you will be the awesome one though

or

Jewellery maker and seller [at night in the beautiful weather]
Cake decorator
Sign maker

Thank you and IPS means Indian Police Service. Big Grin


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago

"Delancey" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"Delancey" wrote:


1. English and Bengali.



2. Writing, Walking alone at night in beautiful weather and Decorating.



3. 7:00 AM.



4. Indoor.



5.Think.



6. Creative.



7. IPS officer.


[wonders what is the IPS officer] Im sure you will be the awesome one though

or

Jewellery maker and seller [at night in the beautiful weather]
Cake decorator
Sign maker

Thank you and IPS means Indian Police Service. Big Grin

"Delancey" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"Delancey" wrote:


1. English and Bengali.



2. Writing, Walking alone at night in beautiful weather and Decorating.



3. 7:00 AM.



4. Indoor.



5.Think.



6. Creative.



7. IPS officer.


[wonders what is the IPS officer] Im sure you will be the awesome one though

or

Jewellery maker and seller [at night in the beautiful weather]
Cake decorator
Sign maker

Thank you and IPS means Indian Police Service. Big Grin
  Angel

Your welcome and thanks for explaining what the IPS is Big Grin and good luck in your career Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Your Pet Names? -moved

awnser the question the person above you asks

Your Pet Names? -moved

Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift

Chris Evans or Jeremy Renner

Favorite YouTuber?

Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift

Option to hide drop down bar

Help!

Last One To Say Ice-Cream Wins!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games