Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1835
Go on ask me anything :3 


I Support Equal Rights


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
dreams11
dreams11
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 1702
In the future if robots ever tried to take over Earth and you were the chosen one and had to save everyone, and if the robots won they would rule Earth forever, but if you won you get to be ruler of the Earth forever, what would you do to save Earth?

Dib
~This is Halloween, this is Halloween!~
Invader Zim Halloween


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1835

"dreams11" wrote:

In the future if robots ever tried to take over Earth and you were the chosen one and had to save everyone, and if the robots won they would rule Earth forever, but if you won you get to be ruler of the Earth forever, what would you do to save Earth?

Hmm...well I think I would throw a beach party and invite all the robots then persuade them to take a dip in the ocean...and those who don't go swimming are invited to a water fight. 


I Support Equal Rights


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
dreams11
dreams11
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 1702

"Turtle52" wrote:



"dreams11" wrote:


In the future if robots ever tried to take over Earth and you were the chosen one and had to save everyone, and if the robots won they would rule Earth forever, but if you won you get to be ruler of the Earth forever, what would you do to save Earth?

Hmm...well I think I would throw a beach party and invite all the robots then persuade them to take a dip in the ocean...and those who don't go swimming are invited to a water fight. 
Awesome! Big Grin

Dib
~This is Halloween, this is Halloween!~
Invader Zim Halloween


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1835
I need more questions!! 


I Support Equal Rights


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 24954

"Turtle52" wrote:

I need more questions!! 


If you could pick someone to be the King and Queen of Ireland, who would pick and why? Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 680
If all you had to do was die for the world to love each other in harmony and the world could forever be as one would you do it? 

Grin

Blood on my hands but not on my soul
Some day, God willing, I will be whole
And up above
I feel the love
From every star in the sky
I'll never be alone
I will never cry
I'll never be alone
I will never die


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1835

"hugebear" wrote:

"Turtle52" wrote:

I need more questions!! 


If you could pick someone to be the King and Queen of Ireland, who would pick and why? Big Grin

That would be Mr. Tayto and Katie Taylor :P 


I Support Equal Rights


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1835

"imagination44" wrote:

If all you had to do was die for the world to love each other in harmony and the world could forever be as one would you do it? 



Grin

yikes o-o is that the only option...I would fake my death and live on mars under the witness protection program :3 


I Support Equal Rights


Q & A with ze turtle! :3

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 24954

"Turtle52" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"Turtle52" wrote:


I need more questions!! 


If you could pick someone to be the King and Queen of Ireland, who would pick and why? Big Grin

That would be Mr. Tayto and Katie Taylor :P 



Hehee [crocks up laughing] xD Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos