Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2
StarStarStar
Helllo there.....

BTW I had no idea where to post this, so if you have any other ideas on where I can post this, I'd really appreciate it...

ANYHOOO

I just found out over the weekend that my family is going on a 4 day cruise!! With that said, I have 2 questions....

1. I need a travel list of stuff that i need to bring in my suitcase etc.

2. Any advice (if u can) on making friends on the boat, and just fitting in, having alot of fun in some of the clubs on the ship...

I may post this in "Girls Only" as well so I don''t get any crazy answers from boys.... who am i kidding..... boys post in Girls Only anyways..... Wink Tongue

AGAIN ANYHOO

THANKS A BUNCH!

I'M ME AND THAT'S WHAT I WANNA BE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, GO JUMP OFF THE EDGE OF A CLIFF... AND IF YOU STILL DON'T LIKE ME... LICK A MONKEY... YOU'LL FEEL BETTER...OK, BYE BYE!!

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually boys can't post in the girls only section. And please dont make two threads on the same topic. Btw, i took a seven day cruise last year and already have another planned this august. Which ship?

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2
StarStarStar
I know they're not supposed to post there, that doesn't stop them... in one thread this girl started a topic about girls and tampons and such, and this guy comes in saying... excuse what i'm saying, just repeating some of it.... he says, "ooh, i like helping my gf..." Tongue Out    "put in her tampon, and then when its done, i don't wash my hands and I just lic......"  you can see where it goes from there.... Tongue Out thankfully, he got banned

ANY HOO
Sorry i won't make two threads...

Carnival (I can't spell it out correctly) E Stacy, its an old ship though... sry the system won't let me spell it out....  this November, that's cool that you're going on another one smile

I'M ME AND THAT'S WHAT I WANNA BE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, GO JUMP OFF THE EDGE OF A CLIFF... AND IF YOU STILL DON'T LIKE ME... LICK A MONKEY... YOU'LL FEEL BETTER...OK, BYE BYE!!

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
StarStarStarStarStar
Then that thread wasnt in girls only or it was moved after that by a jr mod. Boys cannot post in that section as girls cannot post in the boys only. Enough of that tho. I'm going on the Magic. Add me then i can give you some great tips n my comments. And get the ship name. I love Carnival!!!

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2
StarStarStar
ok, thanks! smile

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

play online games

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Words End with E-moved-moved

Last one to say Easter wins!!

Get over 1000 posts challenge!

who watches power? what's your favorite tv...

Has my account been terminated because I t...

Teen Titans Go!!!!

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

latest videos