x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Cruise Advice

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Helllo there.....

BTW I had no idea where to post this, so if you have any other ideas on where I can post this, I'd really appreciate it...

ANYHOOO

I just found out over the weekend that my family is going on a 4 day cruise!! With that said, I have 2 questions....

1. I need a travel list of stuff that i need to bring in my suitcase etc.

2. Any advice (if u can) on making friends on the boat, and just fitting in, having alot of fun in some of the clubs on the ship...

I may post this in "Girls Only" as well so I don''t get any crazy answers from boys.... who am i kidding..... boys post in Girls Only anyways..... Wink Tongue

AGAIN ANYHOO

THANKS A BUNCH!

I'M ME AND THAT'S WHAT I WANNA BE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, GO JUMP OFF THE EDGE OF A CLIFF... AND IF YOU STILL DON'T LIKE ME... LICK A MONKEY... YOU'LL FEEL BETTER...OK, BYE BYE!!

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Actually boys can't post in the girls only section. And please dont make two threads on the same topic. Btw, i took a seven day cruise last year and already have another planned this august. Which ship?

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
I know they're not supposed to post there, that doesn't stop them... in one thread this girl started a topic about girls and tampons and such, and this guy comes in saying... excuse what i'm saying, just repeating some of it.... he says, "ooh, i like helping my gf..." Tongue Out    "put in her tampon, and then when its done, i don't wash my hands and I just lic......"  you can see where it goes from there.... Tongue Out thankfully, he got banned

ANY HOO
Sorry i won't make two threads...

Carnival (I can't spell it out correctly) E Stacy, its an old ship though... sry the system won't let me spell it out....  this November, that's cool that you're going on another one smile

I'M ME AND THAT'S WHAT I WANNA BE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, GO JUMP OFF THE EDGE OF A CLIFF... AND IF YOU STILL DON'T LIKE ME... LICK A MONKEY... YOU'LL FEEL BETTER...OK, BYE BYE!!

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Then that thread wasnt in girls only or it was moved after that by a jr mod. Boys cannot post in that section as girls cannot post in the boys only. Enough of that tho. I'm going on the Magic. Add me then i can give you some great tips n my comments. And get the ship name. I love Carnival!!!

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
ok, thanks! smile

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Latest Forum Posts

wha is your favourite computer game

Nintendo Classic

The person below me

The person below me

What is the meanest thing that your friend...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games