Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Who is cuter in 1D Harry,Niall,Louis,Zayn or Liam/

Posted By:
VampireErika
VampireErika
Star
For all U 1Directioners out there I want 2 know who U think is cuter in 1D. If u aren't already a member of the 1 DIRECTIONERS GROUP" then u are CRAZY! In the 1 DIRECTIONERS GROUP fill free 2 talk about ALL things 1D! Just search either the username VampireErika or search the group name: 1 DIRECTIONERS GROUP. (Make sure u spell that in all caps!) Thx bye! 

<3 VampireErika  smile

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Directionator. -__-

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
VampireErika
VampireErika
Star

What?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Directionator. -__-
it's directioner. US directioners would know. Anyways I don't know who's cuter because I don't have crushes on celebrities but I my favorite is Harry!

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
Moon-Planet-Sun Lock
Moon-Planet-Sun
StarStarStarStar
Louis.

Posted By:
VampireErika
VampireErika
Star
 @JennyD: I know right. When she said Directionator i was like uhmm..what? I am a US directioner i think i would know. I'm not sure which one is cuter. Even though i am the one who posted this forum. And if u would like to talk even more about 1D then just join the 1 DIRECTIONERS GROUP. It is a group that i made. It is an girls only club. So make sure to tell all of your friends on here about it if u could. U can if u want to i am just trying to get more people to know about it. Thx.

<3 VampireErika smile 

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
For those of you who don't know, a Directionator is completely different from a Directioner.  Look it up.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
HARRY &hearts;

Under construction. Arrgh.

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Well when you fan girl over a band then there's sure to be a favorite! You can be a directioner without being obsessed with them...

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

For those of you who don't know, a Directionator is completely different from a Directioner.  Look it up.
directioner: Someone who stands by the band One Direction no matter what. Who would be there to support the boys 100%. Whether it's acting, singing, dancing, anything... they'll be there for it all. Even when the band grows up and goes on with their lives, these girls that call themselves "directioners" will NEVER forget the happiness and the joy that Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik brought to them for so many years!

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
gogirl432
gogirl432
StarStar

zayn is so cute so so 
cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos