Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

love poem

Posted By:
Frenzy012
Frenzy012
Star
Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you, Each and every day, Love is like a smile, Love is like a song, Love is a great emotion, That keeps us going strong, I love you with my heart, My body and my soul, I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I can't control, So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart, And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.

love poem

Posted By:
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor
StarStarStarStar

Roses are red, violets are blue, he's for me and not for you. so if by chance you take my place, ill take my fist & smash your face smile

Zero Punctuation Gif
This is me when I play Minecraft.

NEIN, THE TIME FOR MATURITY...IS OVAH!

You gotta love the Mooninites.
This is me when I am angry and feel sorry for you.
I TAKE MY CHECKS TO THE BANK AND SIGN EM' WITH MY NUTS!
"Garen is as gay as Pico from Boku no Pico, congratulations! That's really gay!" -A quiz, 2015.
lelelelelelelelelele

love poem

Posted By:
Frenzy012
Frenzy012
Star
Meaning

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Your view on Moral Absolution

Names From A-Z

Should teens be allowe to curse? Tell me

Names From A-Z

latest videos