Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13379
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THE DUCKFACE IS ATTRACTIVE LIKE WHAT THE PINEAPPLES GET OUT YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO DUCKS YOU LITTLE THINGY 

GET OWT

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
YouWillRememberMe- Lock
YouWillRememberMe-
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
I get what you mean Frustrated it's just annoying. 


Posted By:
ps3master Lock
ps3master
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 936

"brunostar" wrote:

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THE DUCKFACE IS ATTRACTIVE LIKE WHAT THE PINEAPPLES GET OUT YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO DUCKS YOU LITTLE THINGY 



GET OWT


It depends on the girl, if shes good looking then it normally looks sexy, if shes ugly it normally looks ugly too. 

The Marine


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13379

"ps3master" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:


WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THE DUCKFACE IS ATTRACTIVE LIKE WHAT THE PINEAPPLES GET OUT YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO DUCKS YOU LITTLE THINGY 







GET OWT


It depends on the girl, if shes good looking then it normally looks sexy, if shes ugly it normally looks ugly too. 
it's only cute when babies do it. girls look like complete idiots when they do it, and it's a total disgrace towards beautiful innocent ducks.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
ps3master Lock
ps3master
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 936

"brunostar" wrote:



"ps3master" wrote:








"brunostar" wrote:




WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THE DUCKFACE IS ATTRACTIVE LIKE WHAT THE PINEAPPLES GET OUT YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO DUCKS YOU LITTLE THINGY 















GET OWT


It depends on the girl, if shes good looking then it normally looks sexy, if shes ugly it normally looks ugly too. 
it's only cute when babies do it. girls look like complete idiots when they do it, and it's a total disgrace towards beautiful innocent ducks.


Actually, many girls make it look sexy, alot of girls pull it off and it looks good. 
Also, ducks are wild animals, they dont care.

The Marine


Posted By:
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
Member since:
April, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 400
It's all over my newsfeed! Make it stop! ;_;

What's your tale, nightingale?


Treat others equally and we'll get along fine.

SPOILER


play online games

latest forum posts

Nickname Game-moved

Nickname Game-moved

Words That Start With A

Nickname Game-moved

Words That Start With F-moved

Birthday Twin-moved

words that start with A-moved

THE LAST ONE TO SAY "I AM A HIPPO" WINS!!-...

Last one to say cupcake wins!

The Last One To Say Unicorns Wins!-moved

latest videos