Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Flip come here

Posted By:
teen101_513865 Lock
teen101_513865
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.. he called me beautiful [yeah, he used hints but it was still obvious. He spelled it out]. *waits for an explosion*

Flip come here

Posted By:
scholarcoolie
scholarcoolie
StarStarStarStar
Date: 12/1/2006 4:42:28 PM
Author:
Okay.. he called me beautiful [yeah, he used hints but it was still obvious. He spelled it out]. *waits for an explosion*

eeee!!! holy shoot, when did this happen?!

Flip come here

Posted By:
teen101_513865 Lock
teen101_513865
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/1/2006 4:43:21 PM
Author:
Date: 12/1/2006 4:42:28 PM
Author:

eeee!!! holy shoot, when did this happen?!

About a 2 weeks ago? Maybe 1 week, I don''t remember.

Flip come here

Posted By:
scholarcoolie
scholarcoolie
StarStarStarStar
was he all, "my love so don`t give away! if i wrote you a love note and made you smile at every word i wrote!"

Flip come here

Posted By:
teen101_513865 Lock
teen101_513865
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/1/2006 4:45:53 PM
Author:
was he all, ''my love so don`t give away! if i wrote you a love note and made you smile at every word i wrote!''

Uh, no. Lol. He just gives out really obvious and dumb hints. He''s like: "Sally, do you want to know why I liked you in the first place?" I''m like, "Umm sure.." He''s like, "Kay. You''re nice, smart, and um, last one I don''t really feel like sharing..." I''m like: "What is it?" He''s like: "Kay, it starts with p or b but mostly b." I had to think for a moment until I found out what he was saying.

Flip come here

Posted By:
scholarcoolie
scholarcoolie
StarStarStarStar
can u guys go 2 the HELP ME! topic i made and scroll down until u find my answer to the first replier? plz.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

speak about the above user

latest videos