Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
Broadway_Obsessed_1213051 Lock
Broadway_Obsessed_1213051
StarStarStarStar
What is your biggest pet peeve. Mine is when I'm talking and people interrupt me when im trying to say something

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
retrostar14
retrostar14
StarStarStarStar
i rlly hate it when ur callling someones name and they dont answer you. like u say 'alyssa!' after she stops talking but alyssa doesnt aknowledge that u sed some thing and starts to talk again. make sense??

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
retrostar14
retrostar14
StarStarStarStar
i rlly hate it when ur callling someones name and they dont answer you. like u say 'alyssa!' after she stops talking but alyssa doesnt aknowledge that u sed some thing and starts to talk again. make sense??

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
Broadway_Obsessed_1213051 Lock
Broadway_Obsessed_1213051
StarStarStarStar
I hate that too. They hear you calling their name but they dont acknowledge you.

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
naruto907_991403 Lock
naruto907_991403
StarStarStarStar
my biggest pet peeve...i hate it wen im righting w a not sharpened pencil (hahaha im so special) i also rly hate it wen some1 sits to the right of me and no1 sits 2 the left of vice versa XDD hahaha im rly OCD

when life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile. =]

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
I really hate it when people cheat in games. Frown

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
I really hate it when people call you something you're not. Like...loads of people call me "goth" and "emo". They think "emos" are the same as "goths" so...they call me emo but I'm not. And they call me goth too but...if it wasn't for my strong dislike of labels, I would probably agree with them. That's another pet peeve: labelling (goth, emo, prep, scene etc...)

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
theaterfreak23
theaterfreak23
StarStarStarStar
when everyone is really hyper, and dont listen to what you have to say.

Green sour apple bubble gum is the best thing everrrrrrrr!

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
lewis monkstown
lewis monkstown
Star
mine is wen ur playing a game and you get really angry cuz u cant get past a really hard part that you hit the screen really hard(handheld) and the game freezes so u have to go back to the sart

Pet Peeve

Posted By:
alien500
alien500
StarStarStarStar

"XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX" wrote:

I really hate it when people call you something you're not. Like...loads of people call me "goth" and "emo". They think "emos" are the same as "goths" so...they call me emo but I'm not. And they call me goth too but...if it wasn't for my strong dislike of labels, I would probably agree with them.

That's another pet peeve: labelling (goth, emo, prep, scene etc...)

that's called "stereotype"

Don't look at me like that. I will punt your skull through your ear and into next week.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dirty Lies

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos