Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > general > braces,

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Braces,

Posted By:
JONASfanatic
JONASfanatic
StarStarStarStar
I have braces and I hate them but love them at the same time. Yeah without them I would probably have crooked teeth still, or i coulda used invisalign..but yeah. If you have braces what do you hate and love about them && how long have ya had them. ive had mine for about 4 months now...

"Yo listen, I'm Joe Jonas, I'm your bestfriend, Open the fridge, Eat a chicken." (:

Braces,

Posted By:
Little_Mizz_Sunshine_1250243 Lock
Little_Mizz_Sunshine_1250243
StarStarStar
ive had mine for about 5or 6 months now......i love because they are straightning my teeth and because now my teeth are colorful.i hate them becuase they cut the inside of my mouth and i cant eat gum or sunflower seeds.

Braces,

Posted By:
lilyh101
lilyh101
Star
i have braces i hate them ive had them since october

Braces,

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
I will be getting braces but I can't yet (long story).

Braces,

Posted By:
smartypantscuz
smartypantscuz
Star
wow! Ok so  today I found out that i  have to get braces in January, but since my teeeth are so horrible ihave to get the top done first and when they shift then they'l do the bottom.Let me talk you through the whole process goes so you go to the orthodontist first to get the evaluation.So all tht is is that they check your teeth and see if  you need them.Then, you go back or you can get it the same day if you have the $300  what Im talking about is the   Record Shot . So what that is is an x-ray or they put in your separaters and they mold a replaca of your mouth.You put this thing in your moouth and hold it there for 30seconds to a minute then they have the shape of your mouth to evaluate it for your braces.Separaters are these little blue things they put in between tyour back molars.Finally,after thet you come back a week ir 2 later to get your braces. Once again  I haven't got mine yet,BUT  I made sure I got enogh information as possible so  I could select my color(s).  ALL HAIL BRACES!\('-')/  Angel

Mikayla

Braces,

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
I WISH I HAD BRACES SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown -tear-

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Braces,

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
I HAD BRACES AND THEY WERE A GREAT NUISANCE, BUT I APPRECIATE GREATLY THEIR EFFECT

WORTH IT IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO BUY THEM, I THINK.

JUST REMEMBER THAT IT PAYS OFF IN THE END WITH BETTER LOOKING TEETH, HEALTHIER TEETH, AND MORE SELF-CONFIDENCE!

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Braces,

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
I got them off at the start of this year and I had them for 2 years. You should be happy that you got braces, a lot of people need them but can't afford them. and also braces are cheaper than invisalign and works faster. I looked into it when I got my braces. it's the normal part of being a teen

Braces,

Posted By:
smartypantscuz
smartypantscuz
Star
GREAT. Do u have any tips

Mikayla

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos