Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Sonic Fangurls???

Posted By:
catjames Lock
catjames
StarStarStar
Wow.... Ima NERD.... I really don't care at ALL when people call me a nerd... Whatever... Okay so are there any Sonic fangurls out there??? If there are... I love yoo. :3 My youtube is CatietheKitty so go to youtube.com/user/Catiethekitty I don't know if Im alloud to put that but in the info it has my Sonic Fan club address thing or what ever and I need a way of spreading it... SO, If your a Sonic fangurl and have Fangurl spazez every time you see a cute pic of him... TELL ME!!!

friends list

boco
worldwiderazingstar
scholarcoolie

Sonic Fangurls???

Posted By:
new_girl9
new_girl9
StarStarStarStar
Hi! I made a sonic me wanna c?

u like it?

I visited yr YouTube and ill leafed u sumtin (ok maybe not)

IM A REAL SONIC FAN!!!!

:3

im Trinity! im cute and dark at the same time tho!

KEEP CALM AND WEAR FUZZY SOCKS X3

Me... With wings?!?!?!?!

HEAVY METAL TEAPOT!!!!! XD!!!!!!!

Sonic Fangurls???

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"catjames" wrote:

Wow.... Ima NERD.... I really don't care at ALL when people call me a nerd... Whatever... Okay so are there any Sonic fangurls out there??? If there are... I love yoo. :3 My youtube is CatietheKitty so go to youtube.###################### I don't know if Im alloud to put that but in the info it has my Sonic Fan club address thing or what ever and I need a way of spreading it... SO, If your a Sonic fangurl and have Fangurl spazez every time you see a cute pic of him... TELL ME!!!
I am a browser pony.But..I love to play Sonic the Hedgehog video game when I am on the break.I lovveee Werehog verison of him.He's sooo awesome.I have a game that combined Sonic games from:1991 to 2000.Plus,I also is getting Sonic Unleashed in Dec 25th.It's Chirstmas.I will get an Xbox and Sonic Unleashed game.I can't wait! ^^

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Sonic Fangurls???

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
4 years old thread that you're bumping o.o btw i'm sonic fangurl too

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

latest videos