Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Sonic Fangurls???

Posted By:
catjames Lock
catjames
StarStarStar
Wow.... Ima NERD.... I really don't care at ALL when people call me a nerd... Whatever... Okay so are there any Sonic fangurls out there??? If there are... I love yoo. :3 My youtube is CatietheKitty so go to youtube.com/user/Catiethekitty I don't know if Im alloud to put that but in the info it has my Sonic Fan club address thing or what ever and I need a way of spreading it... SO, If your a Sonic fangurl and have Fangurl spazez every time you see a cute pic of him... TELL ME!!!

friends list

boco
worldwiderazingstar
scholarcoolie

Sonic Fangurls???

Posted By:
new_girl9
new_girl9
StarStarStarStar
Hi! I made a sonic me wanna c?

u like it?

I visited yr YouTube and ill leafed u sumtin (ok maybe not)

IM A REAL SONIC FAN!!!!

:3

im Trinity! im cute and dark at the same time tho!

KEEP CALM AND WEAR FUZZY SOCKS X3

Me... With wings?!?!?!?!

HEAVY METAL TEAPOT!!!!! XD!!!!!!!

Sonic Fangurls???

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"catjames" wrote:

Wow.... Ima NERD.... I really don't care at ALL when people call me a nerd... Whatever... Okay so are there any Sonic fangurls out there??? If there are... I love yoo. :3 My youtube is CatietheKitty so go to youtube.###################### I don't know if Im alloud to put that but in the info it has my Sonic Fan club address thing or what ever and I need a way of spreading it... SO, If your a Sonic fangurl and have Fangurl spazez every time you see a cute pic of him... TELL ME!!!
I am a browser pony.But..I love to play Sonic the Hedgehog video game when I am on the break.I lovveee Werehog verison of him.He's sooo awesome.I have a game that combined Sonic games from:1991 to 2000.Plus,I also is getting Sonic Unleashed in Dec 25th.It's Chirstmas.I will get an Xbox and Sonic Unleashed game.I can't wait! ^^

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Sonic Fangurls???

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
4 years old thread that you're bumping o.o btw i'm sonic fangurl too

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

We the Kidz

Shake it Off v.s Blank Space

How many E-cards do you have on your profi...

If you're bored and need someone to talk to

What is the meaning of your name?

latest videos