Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

If you are a TRUE KW User then READ THIS

Posted By:
GokuSSJ2_1482619 Lock
GokuSSJ2_1482619
StarStarStarStar
I think everybody should keep their profile in public status not private because some users misjudge other users by their personality. I mean if I have an anime name with pics then they think I am a dork and automatically reject me without even talking to me first. This must come to an end. NEVER JUDGE OTHER USERS BY THEIR LOOKS OR POSTS OR THE WAY THEY TALK TO OTHERS. SEE HOW THEY TALK TO YOU AND THEN ACCEPT. SO IN ORDER TO DO THIS MAKE YOUR PROFILE PUBLIC. Now I am really angry!!!

I am an SSJ!So,make me mad and it'll be your last regrets!KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
A QUOTE: Power comes when there is a need,not a desire.You have to create that need. -By Goku
A SSJ who is just and kind....
I AM SAN GOKU....A SUPER SAIYAN!!!

Posted By:
xxAnimexxFreekxx
xxAnimexxFreekxx
StarStarStarStarStar
HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF PICS IN YOUR SIGGY!!!!

HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY SIGGIE!! >=[ YOU CAN'T HAVE IT, NO, NOOOOO!! IT'S MY SIGGIE!! MINNNEEE!!

Shippo, your village just called, they're missing an idiot

xD

steal my siggy and Bou-Sama and/or Kanon-Sama kills you >=[

pineapple...is...yummy... V_V *bows* thank you, thank you

misa is Misa Grin

kono yonde arigato *bows*

Posted By:
-☮.Rawrr.Mal.Ish.Scareh.☮-
-☮.Rawrr.Mal.Ish.Scareh.☮-
StarStarStarStar
Eh, well we've got a bunch of fakes, tired of people calling them fakes, so they make their profiles private. I don't blame some people though, someone accused me of being a fake once, turned like 5 other people against me, they all teamed up on me, and I showed proof and my my profile private so I was never bothered again ;P

No pants and dinosaurs.

Posted By:
GokuSSJ2_1482619 Lock
GokuSSJ2_1482619
StarStarStarStar
Even then. You should ignore em' if they gang up against you. And then they'll stop commenting you.

I am an SSJ!So,make me mad and it'll be your last regrets!KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
A QUOTE: Power comes when there is a need,not a desire.You have to create that need. -By Goku

Posted By:
GokuSSJ2_1482619 Lock
GokuSSJ2_1482619
StarStarStarStar
xxAnimexxFreekxx wrote: HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF PICS IN YOUR SIGGY!!!! I have loads. My siggy was much more bigger than this one but everybody was getting mad at me because there were too many images and that's why I reduced the size of my siggy.Big Grin

Posted By:
_BornToFly_
_BornToFly_
Star
Its kinda true the fact that everyones doing this. But, there is so creepy guy trying to friend me and look at my profile. At this point I REALLY NEED AND WANT a private account!

~Maybe Someday~

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
this is for privacy help lol

i mean for our safety c;

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"_BornToFly_" wrote:

Its kinda true the fact that everyones doing this. But, there is so creepy guy trying to friend me and look at my profile. At this point I REALLY NEED AND WANT a private account!

~Maybe Someday~

Ello and if someone is bothering you please press the report button and report it to the Admins. Do not reply to them.

If you feels more comfortable with your profile on the high security setting so only friends can see your profile then keep it on the high profile and its your choice what privacy setting you want to has smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
-cutiepatootie-
-cutiepatootie-
StarStarStar
Agreed

♡♥♡♥-was here-♡♥♡♥

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i had my profile on low for a while, but then a few users were harassing me, so it is staying on medium Smile Nose

and a lot of people reject me because of how many friends i have -_- 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If at first you don't succeed...

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos