Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

Well I feel loved :P
HAI! ♥
Hai der :3

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 14758

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

BEEAAUUTIIIIFFFUUULL PEEEOOOPPLLLEEEE♥
I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT FOR THE PAST HALF AN HOUR☻♥
SAME HERE! I LOOOVVVEE IT♥

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39296

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

Well I feel loved :P
HAI! ♥
Hai der :3
Holaaaaaa♥

unicorns and rainbows. x3


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
pocornchiken Lock
pocornchiken
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16
if the last one to posts win...when dose the post stop??

DEAR someone

I Love You


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

Well I feel loved :P
HAI! ♥
Hai der :3
Holaaaaaa♥
Konichiwaaaaa ~ ♥

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5226

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

Hey everyone! Big Grin
Heeeeey♥
How are you? Big Grin
I'm okay, you? x333
Me too [;; What's upp?Big Grin


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39296

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

Well I feel loved :P
HAI! ♥
Hai der :3
Holaaaaaa♥
Konichiwaaaaa ~ ♥
YOU JUST REMINDED ME ABOUT MY JAPANESE ASSIGNMENT. ;DD "Kugatsu juuninichi ni burisuben e One Direction konsaato ni ikimasu" xD

unicorns and rainbows. x3


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39296

"Nisya-" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

Hey everyone! Big Grin
Heeeeey♥
How are you? Big Grin
I'm okay, you? x333
Me too [;; What's upp?Big Grin
Getting ready for bedddd. x] Youuu? xD

unicorns and rainbows. x3


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

Well I feel loved :P
HAI! ♥
Hai der :3
Holaaaaaa♥
Konichiwaaaaa ~ ♥
YOU JUST REMINDED ME ABOUT MY JAPANESE ASSIGNMENT. ;DD "Kugatsu juuninichi ni burisuben e One Direction konsaato ni ikimasu" xD
LOL. I do not know what you said but I feel like it was something about loving 1D? xD

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5226

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Nisya-" wrote:

Hey everyone! Big Grin
Heeeeey♥
How are you? Big Grin
I'm okay, you? x333
Me too [;; What's upp?Big Grin
Getting ready for bedddd. x] Youuu? xD
Breathing, moving Wink Grin xD Listening to music Big Grin


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Talking With Moon

speak about the above user

awnser the question the person above you asks

I thought we just friend...