Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"flameboy226" wrote:

"Minime97" wrote:

ik im not really involved in this, but who cares if someone bleeps out swearing, hes not actually doing it, and most ppl on this site are atleast 11 and have cussed atleast once in teir life
ummmmmm thank you finally someone understands my point!!!!!!!!
how could you think like that, just asking? Youre 12. 12. you shouldn't be swearing, some people on here are 8. think before you post!

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
jayjaykiss kiss
jayjaykiss kiss
Star
wazzup

Owweeee it's mimi

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Minime97" wrote:

"flameboy226" wrote:

"Minime97" wrote:

ik im not really involved in this, but who cares if someone bleeps out swearing, hes not actually doing it, and most ppl on this site are atleast 11 and have cussed atleast once in teir life
ummmmmm thank you finally someone understands my point!!!!!!!!
np, this whole thing is stupid
This site age starts at 9. Also its rude. And others shouldn't have to look at it. So you both have the right to cuss. Just as Kat and I have the right to report your comments. And the admin's have the right to ban you. See how that works?

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Minime97" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Minime97" wrote:

It is still considered swearing, and there is no need to do it. What about the people who aren't over 11? Or the people who haven't cursed? Please read the rules before you think about doing any of that, thanks.
Its actually not cuz its censored. their just words anyway, its not like billions of people dont cuss in the real word every day around us, y is it even a matter worth fighting about
please don't argue with a mod! Swearing is considered illegal in some cases! And imagine it, some people are just little kids on here! like 8! it's a kids website, not an adults! Swearings for adults only!

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
They are the rules, they're there for your safety. im locking this because of this argument, I'll unlock later, meanwhile read the rules please.

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
CookieMonster7270
CookieMonster7270
StarStarStarStar
Music is in my soul. Forever.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Unlocked. 

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay,yay ya ya ya MUP!

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
Iz nyu from rosario and vampire?

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
How do I tell if dear dish it answers my question? I need anyones help.

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Nerds are the new cool...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Magic stratagy

Nerds are the new cool...

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

Who is your Top Celeb! Post Here

latest videos