Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-Kat-" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


I should stop posting. I would get banned. Frustrated


As long as you're following the rules you shouldn't be banned.

I know I started that but I didn't know sizes were in the filter so yeah 

Carry on posting!!


Yeah. I'm afraid to post now.


Don't be afraid.

As long as you say stuff that the filter recognizes, you should be fine. c: 

I'm sorry o-o


I know right!
It's alright. It's not really your intention, because we're having fun here.
And then the filter don't recognize our fun bonding here. XD


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"CookieAngel" wrote:

Click The SPOILER To Read A Secret (Don't Worry - It's Not That I've Won...)!

SPOILER


A song for the end of the world.

x_x


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15074

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




I should stop posting. I would get banned. Frustrated


As long as you're following the rules you shouldn't be banned.

I know I started that but I didn't know sizes were in the filter so yeah 

Carry on posting!!


Yeah. I'm afraid to post now.


Don't be afraid.

As long as you say stuff that the filter recognizes, you should be fine. c: 

I'm sorry o-o


I know right!
It's alright. It's not really your intention, because we're having fun here.
And then the filter don't recognize our fun bonding here. XD


We should have a "guide to the filter" 

Rule one: Never use size change. xD 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you


Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 617
imma win!!

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-Kat-" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




I should stop posting. I would get banned. Frustrated


As long as you're following the rules you shouldn't be banned.

I know I started that but I didn't know sizes were in the filter so yeah 

Carry on posting!!


Yeah. I'm afraid to post now.


Don't be afraid.

As long as you say stuff that the filter recognizes, you should be fine. c: 

I'm sorry o-o


I know right!
It's alright. It's not really your intention, because we're having fun here.
And then the filter don't recognize our fun bonding here. XD


We should have a "guide to the filter" 

Rule one: Never use size change. xD 


Yeah, good idea!
We should post like that. XD

Rule two: Don't use words that have multiple meanings!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13263
thank you penalty box 
for not understanding the difference between good and bad

ur mem


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"iamalive" wrote:

thank you penalty box 

for not understanding the difference between good and bad


Yeah, thanks for that too.
You know, I have one more chance before I get to the penalty box


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13263

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:


thank you penalty box 


for not understanding the difference between good and bad


Yeah, thanks for that too.
You know, I have one more chance before I get to the penalty box

It says you are gonna be in there for 15 minutes, but they add an extra 10 minutes.

ur mem


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"iamalive" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:




thank you penalty box 



for not understanding the difference between good and bad


Yeah, thanks for that too.
You know, I have one more chance before I get to the penalty box

It says you are gonna be in there for 15 minutes, but they add an extra 10 minutes.


That sucks. D:


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13263

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:






thank you penalty box 




for not understanding the difference between good and bad


Yeah, thanks for that too.
You know, I have one more chance before I get to the penalty box

It says you are gonna be in there for 15 minutes, but they add an extra 10 minutes.


That sucks. D:


It said at 6:20 AM PST, which I think is 9:20 AM here. so I waited, and I got out at 9:30. Frown

ur mem


play online games

latest forum posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

what is your first name

ThE WoRd GaMe

Best Friends Name-moved

What Do You Think About Justin Bieber

what is your first name

Whats your Real Name

ThE WoRd GaMe

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos