Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Well, what a nice RP we had Cupcake c:

Smashing!


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6498

"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:



"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:




"Emiko-chan" wrote:


I CHANGED IT. Look, I'm gonna say sorry to Tacos for being stupid and ignorant, I wasn't thinking right and I should of thought about your feelings.


And Tru. Look, I'll become friends with you as long as you don't let me speak of the past, and I'm sorry that I should've listened to you before.



YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
Even now I laughed at that.


Raise the roof
Roof? What roof? I'm a zombie. No roof.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1472

"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:

Well, what a nice RP we had Cupcake c:
Needed more derp though


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 505

"TruSpirit" wrote:



"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:




"TruSpirit" wrote:






"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:







"Emiko-chan" wrote:



I CHANGED IT. Look, I'm gonna say sorry to Tacos for being stupid and ignorant, I wasn't thinking right and I should of thought about your feelings.



And Tru. Look, I'll become friends with you as long as you don't let me speak of the past, and I'm sorry that I should've listened to you before.


YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
Even now I laughed at that.


Raise the roof
Roof? What roof? I'm a zombie. No roof.

All you guys are lucky I didnt bite you guys necks when I got mad during that. (I am a vampire)


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 505

"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:

Well, what a nice RP we had Cupcake c:

I would have to agree, sir.


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6498
Anyone have soda tea? Cuz I like, REALLY NEED SOME.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
100XP
100XP
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 752
Big Grin

smile Frustrated Frown
i love shinchan
THIS WAY WHERE TRACK END HA HA


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6498

"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:



"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:




"TruSpirit" wrote:






"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:







"Emiko-chan" wrote:



I CHANGED IT. Look, I'm gonna say sorry to Tacos for being stupid and ignorant, I wasn't thinking right and I should of thought about your feelings.



And Tru. Look, I'll become friends with you as long as you don't let me speak of the past, and I'm sorry that I should've listened to you before.



YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
Even now I laughed at that.


Raise the roof
Roof? What roof? I'm a zombie. No roof.

All you guys are lucky I didnt bite you guys necks when I got mad during that. (I am a vampire)
FLAN DOPPLEGANGER! * runs in circles *

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 505

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Anyone have soda tea? Cuz I like, REALLY NEED SOME.


*turns around and sips soda tea* NOPE  I dont have any...


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 505

"100Raspberry" wrote:

Big Grin

STALKER!!! *bites neck*


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What book are you currently reading?

Mockingjay- Part 1

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos