Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128
That sounds like some special meal or drink.

"dude i had a didney worl it tasted like bunnies"

ur mem


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51174

"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:




You can't rustle my jimmies Kidzworl.

d

DIDNEY WORL?


dIDNEY WORL!!!1!!11


YES! SOMEONE GET'S IT!


WOOH! xD

#girlsalliancecamp


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 505
HI PPLZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 136

"iamalive" wrote:

That sounds like some special meal or drink.


"dude i had a didney worl it tasted like bunnies"


Smashing!


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:


That sounds like some special meal or drink.



"dude i had a didney worl it tasted like bunnies"



never drink didney worl

ur mem


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14910
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

i've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match,
{1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp}and a s e lfewhat a catch.


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"-Kat-" wrote:

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"

ur mem


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14910

"iamalive" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:


AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"


LOL OMG YES

i've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match,
{1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp}and a s e lfewhat a catch.


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"-Kat-" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:


AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"


LOL OMG YES

theres also someone saying she fell asleep
and didney worl
lots of it

ur mem


LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14910

"iamalive" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"iamalive" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:




AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"


LOL OMG YES

theres also someone saying she fell asleep
and didney worl
lots of it

kay now i'm lost in our own inside joke

i've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match,
{1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp}and a s e lfewhat a catch.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

A person at school ya hate at school.

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos