Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Awesome_Emmy-
-Awesome_Emmy-
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 413
this will never end!!! /(.O.)/

~EMILY
gif


Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2709
You can't win, No one can win.

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13261

"-Kat-" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"iamalive" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:




AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"


LOL OMG YES

theres also someone saying she fell asleep
and didney worl
lots of it

kay now i'm lost in our own inside joke


it doesn't matter
the nasty octopi will keep track -points over to a octopus with pimples-

ur mem


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15051

"iamalive" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"iamalive" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"iamalive" wrote:









"-Kat-" wrote:






AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"


LOL OMG YES

theres also someone saying she fell asleep
and didney worl
lots of it

kay now i'm lost in our own inside joke


it doesn't matter
the nasty octopi will keep track -points over to a octopus with pimples-


WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING HELP 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51865

"lightshadow" wrote:

You can't win, No one can win.


Unless somebody were to lock the forum.. Devil
Tongue Out


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13261

"-Kat-" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"iamalive" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"iamalive" wrote:









"-Kat-" wrote:






AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"


LOL OMG YES

theres also someone saying she fell asleep
and didney worl
lots of it

kay now i'm lost in our own inside joke


it doesn't matter
the nasty octopi will keep track -points over to a octopus with pimples-


WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING HELP 

I'M SAYING
WHAT I'M SAYING
-puts broken sunglasses on-

ur mem


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15051

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"lightshadow" wrote:

You can't win, No one can win.


Unless somebody were to lock the forum.. Devil
Tongue Out


I HAVE LOCKED THIS SO MANY TIME BEFORE BUT I HAD TO UNLOCK IT CRYS

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15051

"iamalive" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"iamalive" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"iamalive" wrote:









"-Kat-" wrote:










"iamalive" wrote:












"-Kat-" wrote:








AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"


LOL OMG YES

theres also someone saying she fell asleep
and didney worl
lots of it

kay now i'm lost in our own inside joke


it doesn't matter
the nasty octopi will keep track -points over to a octopus with pimples-


WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING HELP 

I'M SAYING
WHAT I'M SAYING
-puts broken sunglasses on-


fix dem sunglasses qurl

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥


Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2709

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"lightshadow" wrote:

You can't win, No one can win.


Unless somebody were to lock the forum.. Devil
Tongue Out


When it has 10000 pages maybe there should be a 30s timer and then its shut  down! Devil

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13261

"-Kat-" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"iamalive" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"iamalive" wrote:









"-Kat-" wrote:










"iamalive" wrote:












"-Kat-" wrote:








AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND

hey
when someone clicks that comment link i bet they probably expect a lot of questions from people

but instead theres some weird guy saying "nasty octopi"


LOL OMG YES

theres also someone saying she fell asleep
and didney worl
lots of it

kay now i'm lost in our own inside joke


it doesn't matter
the nasty octopi will keep track -points over to a octopus with pimples-


WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING HELP 

I'M SAYING
WHAT I'M SAYING
-puts broken sunglasses on-


fix dem sunglasses qurl

u got yo facts wronq 
imma boi

-takes broken sunglasses off and puts them on again-

ur mem


play online games

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

what kind of phone do you have??

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

last one who says smile wins-moved

Why was I falsely accused by Allen?

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

Project Spark: Conker's Big Reunion

Why was I falsely accused by Allen?

Project Spark: Conker's Big Reunion

LAST ONE TO SAY PANDA WINS!!!!-moved

latest videos