x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:

guess what guys

w
what what what!?

ur mem


Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 289
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:


guess what guys

 
w
what what what!?

i wasnt talking to you you're a bully stop

the name's rishima ✌


Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I WIN YAY

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:




guess what guys


 
w
what what what!?

i wasnt talking to you you're a bully stop



-turns into a puppy-
pls tell me? 

ur mem


Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 289
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

I WIN YAY

NO 

the name's rishima ✌


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

I WIN YAY

k
-gives you moldy sandwich-
Enjoy your trophy!

ur mem


Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 289
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






guess what guys



 
w
what what what!?

i wasnt talking to you you're a bully stop
 


-turns into a puppy-
pls tell me? 


UHHHMMMMM
WELLL
IDK
no.


the name's rishima ✌


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12233
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I winnnnn! woo

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:








guess what guys




 
w
what what what!?

i wasnt talking to you you're a bully stop
 


-turns into a puppy-
pls tell me? 


UHHHMMMMM
WELLL
IDK
no.



pls
-puppy eyes-
i'm your cute puppy

ur mem


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13535
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:

I winnnnn! woo
nope


Latest Forum Posts

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Names From A-Z

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Throw anything at the user below

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games