Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1535
Omg, wow.
This is still goin on?

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3215

"iMuffin" wrote:

Omg, wow.

This is still goin on?


yes
yes it is


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1535

"Gingerkissx" wrote:



"iMuffin" wrote:


Omg, wow.


This is still goin on?


yes
yes it is

i really miss kw the way it used to be

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3215

"iMuffin" wrote:



"Gingerkissx" wrote:






"iMuffin" wrote:




Omg, wow.



This is still goin on?


yes
yes it is

i really miss kw the way it used to be


hm.

i miss the kw convention thread.


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1535

"Gingerkissx" wrote:



"iMuffin" wrote:






"Gingerkissx" wrote:









"iMuffin" wrote:






Omg, wow.




This is still goin on?


yes
yes it is

i really miss kw the way it used to be


hm.

i miss the kw convention thread.
i miss everything, all the people, the threads, and the activeness of everything its just really dead now

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3215




"iMuffin" wrote:









"Gingerkissx" wrote:












"iMuffin" wrote:















"Gingerkissx" wrote:


















"iMuffin" wrote:












Omg, wow.







This is still goin on?


yes
yes it is

i really miss kw the way it used to be


hm.

i miss the kw convention thread.
i miss everything, all the people, the threads, and the activeness of everything its just really dead now


yeah.

its not really dead in my opinion (well there isn't that much going on right this minute but i guess that's just timezones) 
but there is an atmosphere that kw had with some people and threads, that was nice and isn't the same now.

kw reminds me of how when i first went to my old school because my elder sister went there, everything seemed so big and it had a weird atmosphere (I can't explain it) then I went there and everything felt different as if it wasn't the same place as I'd gotten used to it.


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
choco.luv
choco.luv
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 331
How was the old kidzworld? o.O

I AM CHOCO.LUV AND I APROVE OF THIS FORUM POST!
OHHHHHHHH!





THIS FORUM IS CERTIFIED AWESOME! DON'T BELEIVE ME, CHECK OUT THE STAMP!

OH YEAH!


Posted By:
swaggers3000
swaggers3000
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 116
haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate  Tongue Out

Posted By:
choco.luv
choco.luv
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 331
Lol true.

I AM CHOCO.LUV AND I APROVE OF THIS FORUM POST!
OHHHHHHHH!





THIS FORUM IS CERTIFIED AWESOME! DON'T BELEIVE ME, CHECK OUT THE STAMP!

OH YEAH!


Posted By:
-WildCat
-WildCat
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6526
Hello, guys! xD





play online games

latest forum posts

Word that start with B

How much battery has you got right now?

last one to say 'cats' wins!

Name A Song A-Z

Count to one million!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Names From A-Z

New I Survived Book

I feel so alone...

latest videos