Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > general > racism

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Racism

Posted By:
ScarsOfThePast
ScarsOfThePast
Star
Yesterday at the store I was short in change by a nikel or so and the cashier said it was okay. Please Note: IMPORTANT: My skin color is white. A small boy who was very young was buying chocolates for his mother took his turn to pay. He was African American and was short by 2 cents. He looked as if he was about to cry as the cashier began cursing him for not having exact change! I couldn't bare to stand there and watch so I told the cashier that I was short even more and he let me go. The cashier then looked at me and said but he's black and you're white. I saw the boy's mother coming so I grabbed my purse and told the boy to wait there. I approached the manager and explained the situatian. In the end the chocolates were given to the boy for free and the cashier was fired. People like the cashier in this story make me sick. May Lord have mercy on the souls of the poor people out there who are treated as cruely as the boy was. Please post your comments below.

Racism

Posted By:
DemiLuva
DemiLuva
StarStarStarStarStar
I really don't like racism either, and I agree. I have a friend from korea, and no one talks to her or plays with her, and none of the teachers care about her lonelyness, they ignore it I think I am the only one her talks to her..

'Cause If one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the street
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving,

. . .

Racism

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I really dislike racist people.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Racism

Posted By:
acha
acha
StarStarStarStar
i hate racism when ever i use a race i always say no racism example im black so its hard for me to get a tan but ur white no racism and its easier for u to get a tan. i really dislike ppl like that (that are racist) and that situation is an offence to my race

XxNessy_LuvxX
it worries me how dumb you are.
#SGTC Till I Die

Racism

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate racism.Racism is soo stupid and mean.Idk what it up with people today hating on other people because of their skin color or whatever.It makes me sick and very angry

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Racism

Posted By:
zoskay
zoskay
StarStar
I hate racism!! I mean it's crazy not 2 like sum1 just cuz they skin color or sumthin is different.One of my friends is racist and im really worried about her. rascism is really...stupid.

My friends are the craziest IDIOTS i know...*but I still love them*
RaWr...iT MEanS i LoVe Yuh iN DinOSaUr!!!!!!

Racism

Posted By:
zach0901 Lock
zach0901
StarStarStar
Racism makes me sick!

i don't have anything to say Tongue Out

Racism

Posted By:
ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2
StarStarStarStarStar
Racism is just stupid

-Ak_iZ_@w3zUm3-©™

Honour™ is Epic™

werd =]®

Transformers

| Edit Signature

Racism

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Racist is wrong and cruel. I dislike those people that do it, like the ones in your tale. There should be a rule that you shouldn't do it because, it causes nothing but pain and misery. People are suferring because of people that are against their race. When I went on holiday to Turkey my friends and I were going on the waterslides. The man was black and there were a few more black children. He let them go down on their fronts and together and then he shouted at us when we did that. That isn't as bad a your story but people don't do racist. It's not much to ask.

Racism

Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
StarStarStarStarStar
i kno violince is not the answer n stuff but i cant control my temper i would've jumped on top of the cashier and beat him with bread lol! i hate racist ppl

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

If your feeling insecure about your body.....

What's your pet?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What's your pet?

What do u guys do in chat?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos