Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1693

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

wavy and loving it because people say i lokk like vannasa or tracy beaker
Haha.
in fact somebody if wanted a pic with me because they thought i was tracy beaker

Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

wavy and loving it because people say i lokk like vannasa or tracy beaker
Haha.
in fact somebody if wanted a pic with me because they thought i was tracy beaker
Really?

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
booeo_1552302 Lock
booeo_1552302
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Straight, but i wish it was curly

Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

Oh, it's straight. [:
Your lucky! [:
Why so? (;
I've always wanted to have straight hair (: It will never happen; my hair is really curly... Also, it's really thick, thick like a rope! :P
Ah, my hair used to be thick as well, but that was years ago. It's straight enough now.
Your just very lucky. xD

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"booeo" wrote:

Straight, but i wish it was curly
No, having it curly is annoying! Dx

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1693

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

wavy and loving it because people say i lokk like vannasa or tracy beaker
Haha.
in fact somebody if wanted a pic with me because they thought i was tracy beaker
Really?
yeagh it's true but that was like 3 years ago when i was 10 so yeagh i still get people coming up to me and saying that still

Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8277

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

Oh, it's straight. [:
Your lucky! [:
Why so? (;
I've always wanted to have straight hair (: It will never happen; my hair is really curly... Also, it's really thick, thick like a rope! :P
Ah, my hair used to be thick as well, but that was years ago. It's straight enough now.
Your just very lucky. xD
Maybe? xDD

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥
. . .


Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12694
Cough Cough

Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152
Straight. smile

If you read this you lose the game.


Is Your Hair Straight,Curly,Or Wavy?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

wavy and loving it because people say i lokk like vannasa or tracy beaker
Haha.
in fact somebody if wanted a pic with me because they thought i was tracy beaker
Really?
yeagh it's true but that was like 3 years ago when i was 10 so yeagh i still get people coming up to me and saying that still
Wow!

unicorns and rainbows. x3


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Do you love the Philippines???

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

latest videos