Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar
-The site has been up and running for quite a long time now. I have been on here for five years and some people I know seven or longer. The person who made the site's name is Allen. He made the site when his daughter had a school project and the idea for kw was born. -Junior mods are people who can lock board posts. Most of these members have been on for more then a year and know what they are doing. -There are mods who are completely in charge. Junior mods just help with little things. Mods get paid and are adults. Junior mods just help and are teenagers. -Most members are younger teens or preteens.There is no need to attack them based on age or grammar skills. -People on here will attack you for stupid things. I would suggest to get off the boards if you get easily offended. -Spamming and cursing will get you into trouble easily. There is no point in doing it. -Some of the mods are: James, Allen, Ryan (Honour), Emily (Cicada), Mischief managed, Jordan, and there are a few others. -You get kicked off the site at 18 for being an adult seeing as the site is called Kidzworld. There are rumors floating around that kw may also have a sister site in the future for older kids. I am not sure about this. If you'd like to add to this post be more then welcome to.

♥-"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..." -♥

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks. 

Posted By:
7 diamonds 46
7 diamonds 46
StarStarStarStar
wish the rumor was true

ima banana Big Grin

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dr.Ozi" wrote:

Thanks. 
No problem.

♥-"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..." -♥

Posted By:
Astuka Lock
Astuka
StarStarStarStar
I honestly never understood that last part.

From the forests of old,
to the mountains of frost,
he rules from his throne,
forever lost.

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar

"7 diamonds 46" wrote:

wish the rumor was true
It is true. Ask Allen about it. Also great post. Should I sticky?

If you read this you lose the game.

Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
StarStarStarStar
Well said Sam. We have known each other for a very long time, and you have seen lots of changes over the years. We have some very exciting new things coming in the next couple of months so stay tuned!! Don't ask, I can't say anything....LOL

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
StarStarStarStarStar

"allenachilles" wrote:

Well said Sam. We have known each other for a very long time, and you have seen lots of changes over the years. We have some very exciting new things coming in the next couple of months so stay tuned!! Don't ask, I can't say anything....LOL
I can't either. Bahahaha

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"7 diamonds 46" wrote:

wish the rumor was true
It is true. Ask Allen about it. Also great post. Should I sticky?
i remember when people were discussing it... i loved that idea. and great board!

Read my profile...

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar
You can sticky if you'd like. I know that most new kids don't actually go in the new members board so please keep it here. smile Yeah Allen. We used to have forums like Roblox and a lot of other sites. To be honest I miss them a lot sometimes but I also like the new forums. smile Can't wait to see the new changes! smile And since the adult site is true apparently is it going to be filtered?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Please Help!

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Describe the profile pic above you

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

should girls be allowed to wear leggings a...