x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"Simply_Sam" wrote:

-The site has been up and running for quite a long time now. I have been on here for five years and some people I know seven or longer. The person who made the site's name is Allen. He made the site when his daughter had a school project and the idea for kw was born. -Junior mods are people who can lock board posts. Most of these members have been on for more then a year and know what they are doing. -There are mods who are completely in charge. Junior mods just help with little things. Mods get paid and are adults. Junior mods just help and are teenagers. -Most members are younger teens or preteens.There is no need to attack them based on age or grammar skills. -People on here will attack you for stupid things. I would suggest to get off the boards if you get easily offended. -Spamming and cursing will get you into trouble easily. There is no point in doing it. -Some of the mods are: James, Allen, Ryan (Honour), Emily (Cicada), Mischief managed, Jordyn, and there are a few others. -You get kicked off the site at 18 for being an adult seeing as the site is called Kidzworld. There are rumors floating around that kw may also have a sister site in the future for older kids. I am not sure about this. If you'd like to add to this post be more then welcome to.
This is the awesome post Sam Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
musicfunlover1
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9943
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

I am pretty sure you are gonna love what we do next, and will never leave KW
OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!!! is it gonna be pernamently fully purple?! YAY YAY YAY and you said that its your, Jordan's, and some other people's fave color YAY YAY YAY i know wut you're thinking 'MAKAYLA ITS NOT GONNA BE PURPLE STOP ACTING SO ANNOYING!' YEAH THATS PROBABLY WUT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I DONT CARE. YAY YAY YAY KW is gonna be pernamently fully purple!!! its gonna be the BEST DAY EVUR!

Read my profile...


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4438
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

I am pretty sure you are gonna love what we do next, and will never leave KW
OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!!! is it gonna be pernamently fully purple?! YAY YAY YAY and you said that its your, Jordan's, and some other people's fave color YAY YAY YAY i know wut you're thinking 'MAKAYLA ITS NOT GONNA BE PURPLE STOP ACTING SO ANNOYING!' YEAH THATS PROBABLY WUT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I DONT CARE. YAY YAY YAY KW is gonna be pernamently fully purple!!! its gonna be the BEST DAY EVUR!
LOL

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4438
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Simply_Sam" wrote:

-The site has been up and running for quite a long time now. I have been on here for five years and some people I know seven or longer. The person who made the site's name is Allen. He made the site when his daughter had a school project and the idea for kw was born. -Junior mods are people who can lock board posts. Most of these members have been on for more then a year and know what they are doing. -There are mods who are completely in charge. Junior mods just help with little things. Mods get paid and are adults. Junior mods just help and are teenagers. -Most members are younger teens or preteens.There is no need to attack them based on age or grammar skills. -People on here will attack you for stupid things. I would suggest to get off the boards if you get easily offended. -Spamming and cursing will get you into trouble easily. There is no point in doing it. -Some of the mods are: James, Allen, Ryan (Honour), Emily (Cicada), Mischief managed, Jordyn, and there are a few others. -You get kicked off the site at 18 for being an adult seeing as the site is called Kidzworld. There are rumors floating around that kw may also have a sister site in the future for older kids. I am not sure about this. If you'd like to add to this post be more then welcome to.
This is the awesome post Sam Big Grin
^^ ^_^

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
musicfunlover1
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9943
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

I am pretty sure you are gonna love what we do next, and will never leave KW
OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!!! is it gonna be pernamently fully purple?! YAY YAY YAY and you said that its your, Jordan's, and some other people's fave color YAY YAY YAY i know wut you're thinking 'MAKAYLA ITS NOT GONNA BE PURPLE STOP ACTING SO ANNOYING!' YEAH THATS PROBABLY WUT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I DONT CARE. YAY YAY YAY KW is gonna be pernamently fully purple!!! its gonna be the BEST DAY EVUR!
LOL
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ KW'S GONNA  BE FULLY PURPLE FOREVUR

Read my profile...


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4438
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

 Note: I AM acting like this on purpose for my own amusment XD
TROLOLOLOL. xD

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4438
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

I am pretty sure you are gonna love what we do next, and will never leave KW
OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!!! is it gonna be pernamently fully purple?! YAY YAY YAY and you said that its your, Jordan's, and some other people's fave color YAY YAY YAY i know wut you're thinking 'MAKAYLA ITS NOT GONNA BE PURPLE STOP ACTING SO ANNOYING!' YEAH THATS PROBABLY WUT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I DONT CARE. YAY YAY YAY KW is gonna be pernamently fully purple!!! its gonna be the BEST DAY EVUR!
LOL
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ KW'S GONNA  BE FULLY PURPLE FOREVUR
O.O ... probably not. 

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
musicfunlover1
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9943
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

Note: I AM acting like this on purpose for my own amusment XD
TROLOLOLOL. xD
LOL XD im ruining a board Allen is subscribed to and is very helpful and stickied XDDDD

Read my profile...


Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
musicfunlover1
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9943
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

I am pretty sure you are gonna love what we do next, and will never leave KW
OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!!! is it gonna be pernamently fully purple?! YAY YAY YAY and you said that its your, Jordan's, and some other people's fave color YAY YAY YAY i know wut you're thinking 'MAKAYLA ITS NOT GONNA BE PURPLE STOP ACTING SO ANNOYING!' YEAH THATS PROBABLY WUT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I DONT CARE. YAY YAY YAY KW is gonna be pernamently fully purple!!! its gonna be the BEST DAY EVUR!
LOL
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ KW'S GONNA BE FULLY PURPLE FOREVUR
O.O ... probably not.
...yes it is

Read my profile...


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4438
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

I am pretty sure you are gonna love what we do next, and will never leave KW
OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!!! is it gonna be pernamently fully purple?! YAY YAY YAY and you said that its your, Jordan's, and some other people's fave color YAY YAY YAY i know wut you're thinking 'MAKAYLA ITS NOT GONNA BE PURPLE STOP ACTING SO ANNOYING!' YEAH THATS PROBABLY WUT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I DONT CARE. YAY YAY YAY KW is gonna be pernamently fully purple!!! its gonna be the BEST DAY EVUR!
LOL
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ KW'S GONNA BE FULLY PURPLE FOREVUR
O.O ... probably not.
...yes it is
Fine. It will. But don't come crying to me when it doesn't. 

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Latest Forum Posts

I am a bit sad. ;~;

consider the following

I am a bit sad. ;~;

I am a bit sad. ;~;

I am a bit sad. ;~;

Hey guys!

I am a bit sad. ;~;

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

I am sad and I blame my mom for his loss.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games