Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Simply_Sam" wrote:

-The site has been up and running for quite a long time now. I have been on here for five years and some people I know seven or longer. The person who made the site's name is Allen. He made the site when his daughter had a school project and the idea for kw was born. -Junior mods are people who can lock board posts. Most of these members have been on for more then a year and know what they are doing. -There are mods who are completely in charge. Junior mods just help with little things. Mods get paid and are adults. Junior mods just help and are teenagers. -Most members are younger teens or preteens.There is no need to attack them based on age or grammar skills. -People on here will attack you for stupid things. I would suggest to get off the boards if you get easily offended. -Spamming and cursing will get you into trouble easily. There is no point in doing it. -Some of the mods are: James, Allen, Ryan (Honour), Emily (Cicada), Mischief managed, Jordyn, and there are a few others. -You get kicked off the site at 18 for being an adult seeing as the site is called Kidzworld. There are rumors floating around that kw may also have a sister site in the future for older kids. I am not sure about this. If you'd like to add to this post be more then welcome to.
This is the awesome post Sam Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

I am pretty sure you are gonna love what we do next, and will never leave KW
OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!!! is it gonna be pernamently fully purple?! YAY YAY YAY and you said that its your, Jordan's, and some other people's fave color YAY YAY YAY i know wut you're thinking 'MAKAYLA ITS NOT GONNA BE PURPLE STOP ACTING SO ANNOYING!' YEAH THATS PROBABLY WUT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I DONT CARE. YAY YAY YAY KW is gonna be pernamently fully purple!!! its gonna be the BEST DAY EVUR!

Read my profile...

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!!! is it gonna be pernamently fully purple?! YAY YAY YAY and you said that its your, Jordan's, and some other people's fave color YAY YAY YAY i know wut you're thinking 'MAKAYLA ITS NOT GONNA BE PURPLE STOP ACTING SO ANNOYING!' YEAH THATS PROBABLY WUT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I DONT CARE. YAY YAY YAY KW is gonna be pernamently fully purple!!! its gonna be the BEST DAY EVUR!
LOL

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"Simply_Sam" wrote:

-The site has been up and running for quite a long time now. I have been on here for five years and some people I know seven or longer. The person who made the site's name is Allen. He made the site when his daughter had a school project and the idea for kw was born. -Junior mods are people who can lock board posts. Most of these members have been on for more then a year and know what they are doing. -There are mods who are completely in charge. Junior mods just help with little things. Mods get paid and are adults. Junior mods just help and are teenagers. -Most members are younger teens or preteens.There is no need to attack them based on age or grammar skills. -People on here will attack you for stupid things. I would suggest to get off the boards if you get easily offended. -Spamming and cursing will get you into trouble easily. There is no point in doing it. -Some of the mods are: James, Allen, Ryan (Honour), Emily (Cicada), Mischief managed, Jordyn, and there are a few others. -You get kicked off the site at 18 for being an adult seeing as the site is called Kidzworld. There are rumors floating around that kw may also have a sister site in the future for older kids. I am not sure about this. If you'd like to add to this post be more then welcome to.
This is the awesome post Sam Big Grin
^^ ^_^

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

LOL
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ KW'S GONNA  BE FULLY PURPLE FOREVUR

Read my profile...

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

Note: I AM acting like this on purpose for my own amusment XD
TROLOLOLOL. xD

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

LOL
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ KW'S GONNA  BE FULLY PURPLE FOREVUR
O.O ... probably not. 

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

Note: I AM acting like this on purpose for my own amusment XD
TROLOLOLOL. xD
LOL XD im ruining a board Allen is subscribed to and is very helpful and stickied XDDDD

Read my profile...

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

LOL
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ KW'S GONNA BE FULLY PURPLE FOREVUR
O.O ... probably not.
...yes it is

Read my profile...

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

LOL
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ KW'S GONNA BE FULLY PURPLE FOREVUR
O.O ... probably not.
...yes it is
Fine. It will. But don't come crying to me when it doesn't. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

Describe the profile pic above you

This site needs some better emojis-moved

What band got you into Metal?