Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar
Guys stop spamming please...

♥-"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..." -♥

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"Simply_Sam" wrote:

Guys stop spamming please...
we're spamming? O.o

Read my profile...

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="musicfunlover1"][quote="Simply_Sam"]Guys stop spamming please...[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] You're changing the topic of what I posted. Please don't. smile And heres a fact!smile When I first signed up for kw it was purple! smile

♥-"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..." -♥

Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
StarStarStarStar
The very first KW was orange and black... I ended up hating orange and black after looking at it every day for several years......  Big Grin

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="Simply_Sam"][quote="musicfunlover1"][quote="Simply_Sam"]Guys stop spamming please...[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] You're changing the topic of what I posted. Please don't. smile And heres a fact!smile When I first signed up for kw it was purple! smile[/quote] OMG OMG OMG! fully purple?! and, im not. i just asked Allen a question that was in an annoying post and then i got all hyper and KW was dead so i needed to do something for my own amusment and then the topic completely changed

Read my profile...

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"allenachilles" wrote:

The very first KW was orange and black... I ended up hating orange and black after looking at it every day for several years...... Big Grin
XD i would, too. that would be good for a Halloween/October layout but not for an everyday look XD BUT, purple is amazing.

Read my profile...

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar

"allenachilles" wrote:

The very first KW was orange and black... I ended up hating orange and black after looking at it every day for several years......  Big Grin
Haha, is that why the color changes about every year and a half?smile

Posted By:
Shaun-Shaun
Shaun-Shaun
StarStar
hi! just read ur post and just wondering.......wer did you get all the info??? Big Grin

Shaun-Shaun....ADD ME!!!

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="musicfunlover1"][quote="Simply_Sam"][quote="musicfunlover1"][quote="Simply_Sam"]Guys stop spamming please...[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] You're changing the topic of what I posted. Please don't. smile And heres a fact!smile When I first signed up for kw it was purple! smile[/quote] OMG OMG OMG! fully purple?! and, im not. i just asked Allen a question that was in an annoying post and then i got all hyper and KW was dead so i needed to do something for my own amusment and then the topic completely changed[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] You're changing the topic of what I posted. Please don't. smile And heres a fact!smile When I first signed up for kw it was purple! smile[/quote] OMG OMG OMG! fully purple?! and, im not. i just asked Allen a question that was in an annoying post and then i got all hyper and KW was dead so i needed to do something for my own amusment and then the topic completely changed[/quote] It was pretty purple. I cant remember if it was fully purple. It also had boards that you see on every other forum. Ours are now pretty awesome and they let the members have lots of ways they can customize everything. Also we use to have to pick celebrities and symbols and stuff for our avatars. I remember I had JoJo as mine.hahah

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shaun-Shaun" wrote:

hi! just read ur post and just wondering.......wer did you get all the info??? Big Grin
I've been here for a very long time.haha. My fifth year is coming up. smile Kw used to be completely different then it is now. smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos