Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
Member since:
June, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9944
[quote="Simply_Sam"][quote="musicfunlover1"][quote="Simply_Sam"][quote="musicfunlover1"][quote="Simply_Sam"]Guys stop spamming please...[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] You're changing the topic of what I posted. Please don't. smile And heres a fact!smile When I first signed up for kw it was purple! smile[/quote] OMG OMG OMG! fully purple?! and, im not. i just asked Allen a question that was in an annoying post and then i got all hyper and KW was dead so i needed to do something for my own amusment and then the topic completely changed[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] we're spamming? O.o[/quote] You're changing the topic of what I posted. Please don't. smile And heres a fact!smile When I first signed up for kw it was purple! smile[/quote] OMG OMG OMG! fully purple?! and, im not. i just asked Allen a question that was in an annoying post and then i got all hyper and KW was dead so i needed to do something for my own amusment and then the topic completely changed[/quote] It was pretty purple. I cant remember if it was fully purple. It also had boards that you see on every other forum. Ours are now pretty awesome and they let the members have lots of ways they can customize everything. Also we use to have to pick celebrities and symbols and stuff for our avatars. I remember I had JoJo as mine.hahah[/quote] ...you should of taken a screenshot. when i signed up, we could choose the background from a list but it never stayed XD

Read my profile...


Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
Member since:
June, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1747
To @Simply_Sam You have no put your profile on private, so there is no way of me commenting you. I got your comments, but I can not reply. I sent you a friend request ~ Cheers


Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
Member since:
April, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2593
Sorry fixed it

♥-"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..." -♥


Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7154

"allenachilles" wrote:

The very first KW was orange and black... I ended up hating orange and black after looking at it every day for several years......  Big Grin
Do you have a screenshot of KW in 2001? Big Grin

If you read this you lose the game.


Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39293

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"allenachilles" wrote:

The very first KW was orange and black... I ended up hating orange and black after looking at it every day for several years......  Big Grin
Do you have a screenshot of KW in 2001? Big Grin
Yeah, do you? (;

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
creation4
creation4
Member since:
October, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10
 Cool

Water is the one that helps us survive the poor


Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
kakarot uchiha
kakarot uchiha
Member since:
April, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 30
 Devil

Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6735

"Simply_Sam" wrote:

"Shaun-Shaun" wrote:

hi! just read ur post and just wondering.......wer did you get all the info??? Big Grin
I've been here for a very long time.haha. My fifth year is coming up. smile Kw used to be completely different then it is now. smile
Hi Sam, great topic when people stay on topic. I'll soon be here for 2 years & KW has changed a lot since I joined so it must be like a whole new site for you. I wish i found this place sooner.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!


Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
Member since:
April, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2593

"Zonkers!" wrote:

"Simply_Sam" wrote:

"Shaun-Shaun" wrote:

hi! just read ur post and just wondering.......wer did you get all the info??? Big Grin
I've been here for a very long time.haha. My fifth year is coming up. smile Kw used to be completely different then it is now. smile
Hi Sam, great topic when people stay on topic. I'll soon be here for 2 years & KW has changed a lot since I joined so it must be like a whole new site for you. I wish i found this place sooner.
It pretty much is for sure! The forums used to be white and grey! And I remember thinking it was colorful back then! I sure was wrong. Haha. The most interesting thing is seeing how much you change over the course of the years. In psychology we talk about levels of thinking and I now understand why I was a certain way in middle school and why I am different now. And I understand why I disagree with a lot of kids on here too. Kids used to be a lot nicer too at times. Now they are all very rude to the mods because kids have grown up thinking that the person behind a computer screen isn't really a person. Also the mods have become a lot less strict over the course of the years. It used to be every single comment went to the mods first. Now you can check your comments in less then a minute! And the boards used to be closed at night also! After a certain time everything would close down. You had to wait for everything to open the next day because of how strict everything was.

♥-"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..." -♥


Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6735
LOL I was on a site I joined when I was 10 before I came here, it was embarrassing to go back & read some of my first posts there. I would like to see the mods a bit stricter about posting here. We have rules but there are so many exceptions it encourages people to break them & sometimes they are way to lenient on people that cause trouble here. I think that's why they are so rude here.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite book?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Fashion and Beauty Store help

latest videos