Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Little facts about Kidzworld

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zonkers!" wrote:

LOL I was on a site I joined when I was 10 before I came here, it was embarrassing to go back & read some of my first posts there. I would like to see the mods a bit stricter about posting here. We have rules but there are so many exceptions it encourages people to break them & sometimes they are way to lenient on people that cause trouble here. I think that's why they are so rude here.
I think sometimes people are a tad favored when they abuse the rules too much. And usually the new kids are the rudest because they are confused I believe. Same here! I'm embarrassed about some of the stuff I posted! But its also kinda cute at the same time.lol

♥-"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..." -♥

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
give it a sister site!!!!!! i dont wanna get off the site for being old!  (allthough im only 10 right now...

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.

Posted By:
aelis-awesome-girl1 Lock
aelis-awesome-girl1
Star
HEY PEOPLE I JUST THINK THAT KIDZ WORLD IS AWESOME AND I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD PLAY AND INIVITE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE INTERNET .THAT IS A WAY TO MEET NEW POEPLE AND MAKE NEW POEPLE AND THEN YOU MIGHT MEET THEM AND SEE THAT MAYBE IT IS A FUN WAY OF GETTING AROUND . SO INVITE NEW POEPLE TO MAKE THIS SITE POPULAR  SO LAT THIS MIRICAL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AELIS-IS-AWESOME!

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"aelis-awesome-girl1" wrote:

HEY PEOPLE I JUST THINK THAT KIDZ WORLD IS AWESOME AND I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD PLAY AND INIVITE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE INTERNET .THAT IS A WAY TO MEET NEW POEPLE AND MAKE NEW POEPLE AND THEN YOU MIGHT MEET THEM AND SEE THAT MAYBE IT IS A FUN WAY OF GETTING AROUND . SO INVITE NEW POEPLE TO MAKE THIS SITE POPULAR  SO LAT THIS MIRICAL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Three Beautiful words to understand.......''No Full Caps'' And yes, it is awesome.

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
I know those facts.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Simply_Sam" wrote:

I think sometimes people are a tad favored when they abuse the rules too much. And usually the new kids are the rudest because they are confused I believe. Same here! I'm embarrassed about some of the stuff I posted! But its also kinda cute at the same time.lol
Yeah i've seen people be a major pain here & the next day they're here being rude again. Some people think I'm too strict but if it takes 3 Jr Mods & an Admin 4 hours to get you to stop causing trouble here by locking the topic, I think you should get booted for at least 24 hours, not be back here the next morning being rude to Jr Mods. Or anyone! I wasn't too bad when I was 10-11 but I rushed too much. I used to break up words to spell them so that's how I'd type them (am bass a dor) & then I'd forget to put them together before I posted. And then sometimes I'd just act like a 10 year old. Big Grin I'm so much more mature now that I act like a 12 year old.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"aelis-awesome-girl1" wrote:

Please don't type in all capitals, it's against the rules.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
ocean_tamer
ocean_tamer
StarStar
Has anyone else ever noticed that when you are in bed, the light is off and you hear a creepy film your parents are watching downstairs it seems there is something lurking in your wardrobe but in the orning its just nonsense. Love

I hate racism and what people do to black people, its not about colour, it's about whats at heart. Also when people are hardcore christian and are against everything you do that is against THEIR religion, welll I got news for you, my life. My rules.
never forget tommorrow is a new canvas, paint whatever picture you want but always clean up after

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"ocean_tamer" wrote:

Has anyone else ever noticed that when you are in bed, the light is off and you hear a creepy film your parents are watching downstairs it seems there is something lurking in your wardrobe but in the orning its just nonsense. Love
I'm sure that's nice and all but this is not the place for you to actually say all that. That is called being ''Off Topic'' and that's no fun. I just Bump the Random Subject. Go say it there. Just stop replying on this one okay.

Posted By:
ocean_tamer
ocean_tamer
StarStar
well sozzard for having an opion.

I hate racism and what people do to black people, its not about colour, it's about whats at heart. Also when people are hardcore christian and are against everything you do that is against THEIR religion, welll I got news for you, my life. My rules.
never forget tommorrow is a new canvas, paint whatever picture you want but always clean up after

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Failed To Mention

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

You Failed To Mention

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

latest videos