Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
Member since:
June, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7989
3:30 a.m

faded . ♡

-kvsh


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3830

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

WHY DONT WE LET THREADS LIKE THIS DIE?

THERE ARE ENOUGH OF THESE SPAMMY THREADS IN KW ALREADY

Calm down, it's just so people can post what time it is where they live. 

the question is

why would anyone give a #### about what time it is where random kids live?


A lot of kids are curious what timezone they're in, and what time it is. Why does it even bother you so much? -_-

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
chillinwithmaswag
chillinwithmaswag
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 77

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

WHY DONT WE LET THREADS LIKE THIS DIE?

THERE ARE ENOUGH OF THESE SPAMMY THREADS IN KW ALREADY

Calm down, it's just so people can post what time it is where they live. 

the question is

why would anyone give a #### about what time it is where random kids live?

A lot of kids are curious what timezone they're in, and what time it is. Why does it even bother you so much? -_-


BECAUSE THE LATEST FORUM POSTS THING IS FULL OF THIS SPAM

WHY ARENT THERE ANY GOOD THREADS?

enjoy the show


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
Dylan Of The Dorks
Dylan Of The Dorks
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

WHY DONT WE LET THREADS LIKE THIS DIE?

THERE ARE ENOUGH OF THESE SPAMMY THREADS IN KW ALREADY

Calm down, it's just so people can post what time it is where they live. 

the question is

why would anyone give a #### about what time it is where random kids live?

A lot of kids are curious what timezone they're in, and what time it is. Why does it even bother you so much? -_-

BECAUSE THE LATEST FORUM POSTS THING IS FULL OF THIS SPAM

WHY ARENT THERE ANY GOOD THREADS?

Temper.~ Temper.~

Fun w/ Gifs!

My Support Sig For The KW Environment Awareness Revolution!


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
chillinwithmaswag
chillinwithmaswag
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 77

"Dylan Of The Dorks" wrote:

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"chillinwithmaswag" wrote:

WHY DONT WE LET THREADS LIKE THIS DIE?

THERE ARE ENOUGH OF THESE SPAMMY THREADS IN KW ALREADY

Calm down, it's just so people can post what time it is where they live. 

the question is

why would anyone give a #### about what time it is where random kids live?

A lot of kids are curious what timezone they're in, and what time it is. Why does it even bother you so much? -_-

BECAUSE THE LATEST FORUM POSTS THING IS FULL OF THIS SPAM

WHY ARENT THERE ANY GOOD THREADS?
Temper.~ Temper.~


^ quality post ^

enjoy the show


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
Attitude Killer Lock
Attitude Killer
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
4:40 PM


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
tayler11
tayler11
Member since:
November, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Not it is i want it morning Love

tayler sxy


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134
12:26pm.

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2939
6:33 pm


Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51025
2:50pm

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

We the Kidz

Anyone like Bruno Mars?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

We the Kidz

latest videos