Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"Neverworld" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Neverworld" wrote:

8:14 a.m. Nope, morning. Good mornin' too. ;3
Good morning! x3 P.S. Not to be mean or anything... but are you getting all your profile pictures from my photo albums? Because I have all the pictures that you are using. -.-
Thank's. ;3 P.S. I don't even think I can get into your photo albums. But, the crooked look made me feel unsettled.
No worries. ;3 P.S. Okay.... -.-

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8277
It's 12:49 PM here in India. ;3

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥
. . .


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
Neverworld Lock
Neverworld
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 139

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Neverworld" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Neverworld" wrote:

8:14 a.m. Nope, morning. Good mornin' too. ;3
Good morning! x3 P.S. Not to be mean or anything... but are you getting all your profile pictures from my photo albums? Because I have all the pictures that you are using. -.-
Thank's. ;3 P.S. I don't even think I can get into your photo albums. But, the crooked look made me feel unsettled.
No worries. ;3 P.S. Okay.... -.-
That look is still unsettling. I can change it if you want? I get my pictures of We♥It you must too? Right?

Welcome to my world.

Come along with me? ♥

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect. - Demetria D Lovato ♥


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1019
Oyasumi! (good night in Japanese). But it is 10 am here.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"Neverworld" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Neverworld" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Neverworld" wrote:

8:14 a.m. Nope, morning. Good mornin' too. ;3
Good morning! x3 P.S. Not to be mean or anything... but are you getting all your profile pictures from my photo albums? Because I have all the pictures that you are using. -.-
Thank's. ;3 P.S. I don't even think I can get into your photo albums. But, the crooked look made me feel unsettled.
No worries. ;3 P.S. Okay.... -.-
That look is still unsettling. I can change it if you want? I get my pictures of We♥It you must too? Right?
No, it's fine. Yep. I own that website. ♥

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Neverworld" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Neverworld" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Neverworld" wrote:

8:14 a.m. Nope, morning. Good mornin' too. ;3
Good morning! x3 P.S. Not to be mean or anything... but are you getting all your profile pictures from my photo albums? Because I have all the pictures that you are using. -.-
Thank's. ;3 P.S. I don't even think I can get into your photo albums. But, the crooked look made me feel unsettled.
No worries. ;3 P.S. Okay.... -.-
That look is still unsettling. I can change it if you want? I get my pictures of We♥It you must too? Right?
No, it's fine. Yep. I own that website. ♥
.... [Not Literally!].... ♥

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
cool akanksha
cool akanksha
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6292
its is 4:15 here


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
Meliissa Louiise' xx Lock
Meliissa Louiise' xx
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10920

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Meliissa Louiise' xx" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Meliissa Louiise' xx" wrote:

Its 2:34am here right now, way past my bedtime ;D.
If you're not going to sleep anytime soon, let's make a Thread and make it like the ''old'' Thread
Oh yeah;D. I missed that. What should we call it?
Ramones?
:0. What about me?

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2460
Its 1:13PM here. (Afternoon) smile

My name is..Elisabeth.. ♥

˙ʇı xıɟ oʇ ㄣℲ + ʇן∀ ssǝɹԀ ¡˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn sı pɐǝɥ noʎ ɹǝɥʇıǝ ˙˙ǝɹǝɥ ƃuoɹʍ sı ƃuıɥʇǝɯos 'ʇıɐM

☺♥☺


Good Night! is it Night there now?

Posted By:
Meliissa Louiise' xx Lock
Meliissa Louiise' xx
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10920

"selenagomez6123" wrote:

Its 1:13PM here. (Afternoon) smile
1Hour Back Here;3. So 12:15pm.

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

'Keep Calm And' Picture Workshop: Reopened!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Its a never ending game!

Mods vs users!

latest videos