Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Why Do Older Kids Play With Toys?

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
StarStarStarStarStar
Why do some older kids play with toys? I stopped playing with toys and started learning about animals at age 5. My brother's 15 ( almost 16 ) and still plays with toys. Why do older kids like to play with toys even though they're not little kids anymore?

♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Because they want to.

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
I play with my little brothers toys all the time. XD Most of the time when he is gone. O_o Well i like to play with toys because there just fun. x) I get bored and other people do to, and they play with them because There.Just.Fun...O.o It's normal for kids too play with toys is it not? x3 I mean, really. Kids love'em. :3 But i don't play with the toddler toys. XD Those are just for young children. :3 But i love playing with every toy i see. O.O Weird. And i'm 12, aha. :P But i hate dolls. O.O  Ever since i watched 'Child's Play'. Heh. :3

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
StarStarStarStarStar

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

Because they want to.
I find toys a waste of money. I never needed them so nobody should over the age of 4. I worry about life, not toys. Frustrated

Posted By:
MtDew75
MtDew75
StarStarStarStar
Because sometimes we all need to find our own escape. My mom still plays blocks and cars with my younger brother and my dad loves doing Legos with my older brother. I read and write to escape.

It's ok that you disagree with me, I can't force you to be right.

*********Sigh, humans are interesting bugs**********

If you're going to come here and troll, please have the common courtesy to have even a little information at your disposal. It's rude to troll when ignorant.

Am I really here if no one notices me?

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Because they want to. And age 5? LOL

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Because they want to. And age 5? LOL
"And age 5? LOL" Whats so funny about that?

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Just because you don't think is something fun, doesn't mean it isn't fun for someone else. Who said that people cared for toys as much as they for life, anyways?

Posted By:
mzblack
mzblack
StarStarStarStar
Because tpys are AWESOME!!! xDD lmfao

You know what i say to life? BLAHHH!! xD
Sharpies!! xD
Haha i ate the donught....

^^^ i stole this pic from shorty101 haha

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

I play with my little brothers toys all the time. XD Most of the time when he is gone. O_o Well i like to play with toys because there just fun. x) I get bored and other people do to, and they play with them because There.Just.Fun...O.o It's normal for kids too play with toys is it not? x3 I mean, really. Kids love'em. :3 But i don't play with the toddler toys. XD Those are just for young children. :3 But i love playing with every toy i see. O.O Weird. And i'm 12, aha. :P But i hate dolls. O.O  Ever since i watched 'Child's Play'. Heh. :3

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Please Help!

How many languages can you speak?

Type your name with your eyes closed

How many languages can you speak?

what people think about digimon

Name one movie better then Frozen