Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Random subjects! :D 2012

Posted By:
cool akanksha
cool akanksha
StarStarStarStarStar

"Erin's First Account" wrote:

"cool akanksha" wrote:

"Erin's First Account" wrote:

Santa clause santa clause,I wanna kill your paws. ^^ Alyson said that to me. I have no idea what it means.
Even Idk.
Its a riddle I suppose.
May be.

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Eimey? you ready?

siggy

live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
yes. ;D

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Dr. ugs, give me dru .gs, give me drug .s I don't need it but I'll sell what you got Take the cash and I'll keep it  Eight legs to the wall Hit the gas  Kill 'em all And we crawl  And we crawl And we crawl! ~ They're gonna clean up your looks With all the lies in the books To make a citizen out of you Because they sleep with a gun And keep an eye on you, son So they can watch everything you do kinda late but :.D

siggy

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
You'll be my detonator!  Love, give me love, give me love,  I don't need it but I'll take what I want from you heart and I'll keep it in a bag in a box but an "X" on the floor, Gimme more, Gimme more, Gimme more! Shut up and sing it with me~ - Because the d.rugs never work, They're gonna give you a smirk, 'cause they've got methods of keeping you clean, they're gonna rip up you heads, your aspirations to shreds, another cog in the murder machine! ... I know these songs way to well for my own good. xD

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade and Eimer I does agree and i cant even load the boards or me coments page right now without waitng like five minutes Frown

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
From mall security To every enemy! We're on your property Standing in V-formation Let's blow an artery! Eat plastic surgery! Keep your apology Give us more detonation... ~ They said all...  Teenagers scare The living - outta me! They could care less As long as someone will bleed! So darken your clothes,  Or strike a violent pose! Maybe they'll leave you alone ...but not me! Me too. XD I wonder if that's a good thing o.o

siggy

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Huge: I know D: /hugs More, give me more, give me more! Let me tell you 'bout the sad man,  shut up and let me see your jazz hands,  remember when you were a young man? Thought you was Batman! - The boys and girls in clique, the awful names that they stick, you're never gonna fit in much, kid. But if you're troubled and hurt, what you've got under your shirt, will make them pay for the things that they did! Of course it's a good thing, it's MCR. xD

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"_girlgirl_" wrote:

Huge: I know D: /hugs More, give me more, give me more! Let me tell you 'bout the sad man,  shut up and let me see your jazz hands,  remember when you were a young man? Thought you was Batman! - The boys and girls in clique, the awful names that they stick, you're never gonna fit in much, kid. But if you're troubled and hurt, what you've got under your shirt, will make them pay for the things that they did! Of course it's a good thing, it's MCR. xD
Eimer:  [sings] its the end of the world as we know it LA la lalalal end of the world as we know it  [inserts the words when he rembers them]

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello.

It's okay, to not be okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

We the Kidz

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos