Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar

"iamalive" wrote:

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE OP-OP-OP- OPPA GANGNAM STYLE EEEEHHHHHHH SEXEH LADEH XD
*dances Gangnam Style* XD

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Dashing through the sand with a bomb strapped to my back.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
MAMA DO DA HUMP MAMA DO DA HUMPP

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
THEY SEE ME ROLLIN

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
IMMA SCATMAN SKIBIDIBIDIPDADABOP SKIBIDIBIDIPDADABOP

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
I was watering my rose garden and you walked by my place  I almost ran up to you in a lustful, unsensitive haste  I almost cried cause I acted so insensitive  But I wanted you to know about the feather-soft warmth I could give  I respect your feelings  I respect your gender  I respect your existence  I'll always be tender  Cause I respect your feelings  As a woman and a human

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
When I walk In tha spot this is what i see everybody stops and they staring at me i got passion in my pants and i ain't afraid to show it show it show it... IM SEXY AND I KNO IT!!!!!

give me a chance
i dont bitee

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
OH I SWEAR TO YOU I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU THIS IS NOT A FRIVE BY-Y-Y-Y-Y lol that song rocks

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Ahhhhhhhhh Ya ya yaaaah Ya ya yaaah Yaaah ya yah Ohohohohoooo Oh ya yaaah Ya ya yaaah Yaaah ya yah Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh Ye-ye-yeh Ye-ye-yeh Ohohohohoh Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh Ye-ye-yeh Ye-ye-yeh TROLOLOLOLLLLL Aaaaoooooh aaaooo Hooo haha Nah nah nah nah Nuh nuh nuh Nuh nuh nuh Nuh nuh nuh TROLOLOLOLOOOO Nah nah nah nah nun Nun-ah nun Nun-ah nuh Nah nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah nah Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Dah dah daaaaaaaaaah... Da-da-dah.... Daaah.. Da-dah... Lololololoooooooooooooo! Lah la-laaah La la laaah lol haha Ohohohoho ho-ho-ho ho-ho-ho oh-ho-ho-ho-ho Ohohohoho ho-ho-ho ho-ho-ho TROLOLOLOOO AAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE eeeee-eeeee-EEEEEEEEE! Luh-luh-lah... Lah Lah-lah TROLOLOLOLOLOOOOOO BOPadudududu-dah-da-du-daaaah! Da-da-daaaah Daaah Da-daaah... Lololololo lololo lololol Lalalalah! Trololololo lalala Oh-hahaha-ho Haha-hehe-ho Hohoho-he-ho Hahahaha-ho Lolololololo Lolololololo Lolololololo Lololo-LOL! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! La-la-laaaah! La la laaaah! Laaaah La-lah... Ohohohohoooooooooo! La, la-laaah! La-la-laaah lol haha... Lololololo Lololo Lololo Ohohohoho! Lololololol Lololo Lololo Ohohohohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
I love you, you love me, we're a happy fami//shot

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LeBron sends apology cupcakes

Harry potter or twilight???

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos