Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
TELL ME  DID THE WIND SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET?

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
( I KNOW ZACKS GONNA HATE ME FOR POSTING THIS) Give me a second I, I need to get my story straight my friends are in the bathroom, getting higher than the empire state my lover she's waiting for me, just across the bar my sets been taken by some sunglasses, asking bout a scar and I know I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget, but, between the drinks and subtle things and wholes in my apologies, you know, I'm trying hard to take it back So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry, you home Tonight-i-i-iiight We are young!

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

TELL ME  DID THE WIND SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET?
DID YOU FINALLY GET THE CHANCE TO DANCE ALONG THE LIGHT OF DAY? AND HEAD BACK TO THE MILKY WAY

Posted By:
-Leon-
-Leon-
StarStarStarStar
WELL FOR ME IT'S WAKING UP BESIDE YOU, TO WATCH THE SUNRISE ON YOUR FACE, TO KNOW THAT I CAN SAY I LOVE YOU IN ANY GIVEN TIME OR PLACE  

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

( I KNOW ZACKS GONNA HATE ME FOR POSTING THIS) Give me a second I, I need to get my story straight my friends are in the bathroom, getting higher than the empire state my lover she's waiting for me, just across the bar my sets been taken by some sunglasses, asking bout a scar and I know I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget, but, between the drinks and subtle things and wholes in my apologies, you know, I'm trying hard to take it back So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry, you home Tonight-i-i-iiight We are young!
Are you talking about Flan?

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar
AS LONG AS YOOOOU LOOO-VE ME.

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Are you talking about Flan?
*headwall* Kirby: *starts attacking you* Me: Yes. I was.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL
LETS GO CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE SUN

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which new style is going right now?

What are you wearing right now?

Chat

Chat

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

We the Kidz