x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
-Kat-_1760872 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Kat-_1760872
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15653
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
TELL ME  DID THE WIND SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET?

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
( I KNOW ZACKS GONNA HATE ME FOR POSTING THIS) Give me a second I, I need to get my story straight my friends are in the bathroom, getting higher than the empire state my lover she's waiting for me, just across the bar my sets been taken by some sunglasses, asking bout a scar and I know I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget, but, between the drinks and subtle things and wholes in my apologies, you know, I'm trying hard to take it back So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry, you home Tonight-i-i-iiight We are young!

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
-Kat-_1760872 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Kat-_1760872
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15653
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

TELL ME  DID THE WIND SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET?
DID YOU FINALLY GET THE CHANCE TO DANCE ALONG THE LIGHT OF DAY? AND HEAD BACK TO THE MILKY WAY

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
-Leon-_2287383 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Leon-_2287383
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 481
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
WELL FOR ME IT'S WAKING UP BESIDE YOU, TO WATCH THE SUNRISE ON YOUR FACE, TO KNOW THAT I CAN SAY I LOVE YOU IN ANY GIVEN TIME OR PLACE  

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 17550
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"TruSpirit" wrote:

( I KNOW ZACKS GONNA HATE ME FOR POSTING THIS) Give me a second I, I need to get my story straight my friends are in the bathroom, getting higher than the empire state my lover she's waiting for me, just across the bar my sets been taken by some sunglasses, asking bout a scar and I know I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget, but, between the drinks and subtle things and wholes in my apologies, you know, I'm trying hard to take it back So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry, you home Tonight-i-i-iiight We are young!
Are you talking about Flan?

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 229
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
AS LONG AS YOOOOU LOOO-VE ME.

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

( I KNOW ZACKS GONNA HATE ME FOR POSTING THIS) Give me a second I, I need to get my story straight my friends are in the bathroom, getting higher than the empire state my lover she's waiting for me, just across the bar my sets been taken by some sunglasses, asking bout a scar and I know I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget, but, between the drinks and subtle things and wholes in my apologies, you know, I'm trying hard to take it back So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry, you home Tonight-i-i-iiight We are young!
Are you talking about Flan?
*headwall* Kirby: *starts attacking you* Me: Yes. I was.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52017
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING
YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL


Posted By:
-Kat-_1760872 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Kat-_1760872
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15653
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING
YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL
LETS GO CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE SUN

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Latest Forum Posts

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

Quotes from Books

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What book are you currently reading?

What book are you currently reading?

What book are you currently reading?

Do you support Donald Trump?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Quotes from Books

Do you support Donald Trump?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games