x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
SHOOT ME OUT OF THE SKYYYY YOUR MY KYRPTONITEEE

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
YOU SPIN MEH RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND xD

ur mem


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52025
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING
YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLL!!


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING
YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLL!!
I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LET'S PRETEND IT'S LOVE cuz u c dese r da same songs xoxox

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
you just lost the game I just lost it too you can never win just continue but I must admit although your getting trolled it's better than getting rick rolled

ur mem


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52025
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING
YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLL!!
I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LET'S PRETEND IT'S LOVE cuz u c dese r da same songs xoxox
I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN ikr xoxox


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING
YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLL!!
I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LET'S PRETEND IT'S LOVE cuz u c dese r da same songs xoxox
I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN ikr xoxox
IT'S GOTTA BE YOUUUUUUUU ONLY YOUUUUUU

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52025
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING
YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLL!!
I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LET'S PRETEND IT'S LOVE cuz u c dese r da same songs xoxox
I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN ikr xoxox
IT'S GOTTA BE YOUUUUUUUU ONLY YOUUUUUU
SHOT ME OUT OF THE SKY YOU'RE MY KRYPTONITE!!!!!


Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3898
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I came to Dance Dance Dance XD

Danbo i love danbo xD


Latest Forum Posts

The Ramp My Parents Made For My Dog

You Failed To Mention

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

abortion is murder

Cooking or Eating?

What's Your Favourite Movie?

Favorite Metal Album

Wii is Better then Xbox 360.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games