Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
I  ♥ Cher Lloyd
I ♥ Cher Lloyd
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"sandfur121" wrote:

AM I A MANNNN OR AM I A MUPPET?! ( i'M A muppets geek x3)
I laughed soooo hard at that song
Thanks guys, you got it stuck in my head .-.

Hey There, I'm Rishima, and I love Cher Lloyd c:

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

I am playing the game. The one that will take me to my end, I am waiting for the ra-a-ain, to wash who I ammm.... The game!
I just lost the game. .__. BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOH
(lol thats the point xD) woah thats a full rainbow...all the way. Double rainbow, oh my god - double rainbow. Its a double rainbow all the way - yeah. Its a double rainbow all the way - yeah.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
hotstove39
hotstove39
StarStarStarStarStar
Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields.  Nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.  Strawberry Fields forever.   Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.  It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out, it doesn't matter much to me.  Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields.  Nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.  Strawberry Fields forever.   No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.  That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right, that is I think it's not too bad.  Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields.  Nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.  Strawberry Fields forever.   Always, no sometimes, think it's me, but you know I know when it's a dream.  I think I know I mean a 'Yes' but it's all wrong, that is I think I disagree.  Let me take you down, 'cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields.  Nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.  Strawberry Fields forever.  

I've lost all hope for humanity....

Thank you,

Goodbye

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, Is there anybody in there Just nod if you can hear me Is there anyone at home Come on now I hear you're feeling down I can ease your pain And get you on your feet again Relax I'll need some information first Just the basic facts Can you show me where it hurts There is no pain, you are receding A distant ship smoke on the horizon You are only coming through in waves Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying When I was a child I had a fever My hands felt just like two balloons Now I've got that feeling once again I can't explain, you would not understand This is not how I am I have become comfortably numb O.K. Just a little pin prick There'll be no more aaaaaaaah! But you may feel a little sick Can you stand up? I do believe it's working, good That'll keep you going through the show Come on it's time to go. There is no pain you are receding A distant ship smoke on the horizon You are only coming through in waves Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse Out of the corner of my eye I turned to look but it was gone I cannot put my finger on it now The child is grown The dream is gone And I have become Comfortably numb.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22
StarStarStarStarStar
Cause I set fire to the bread watched it burn as mom slapped my face then she screamed and I cried and ran outside into the rain the ra-ain. CAUSE I SET FIRE TO THE BREAD! THE I THREW IT AT KATNISS'S HEAD THE SHE SCREAMED AND I CRIED AND RAN BACK INSIDE Out of the rain The ra-ain

Yes yes you will Maddie. MADDIE AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!MADDIE AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD!
I want theese shoes.
~~~~~~~
For I can do all things trough Christ who gives me strength. ~Phillipians 4:13

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
I'M PEETA AND I KNOW!

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:
-K a y-
-K a y-
StarStar
Ohhhhhhh, KW YOU, YOU GOTS WHAT I NEEEEEEEED. Aw snap, I'm hot on them beats.

Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Posted By:
Taylor$$cash!!
Taylor$$cash!!
StarStarStarStar
Hey HEY MEYO MAYO MEYO MAYO HEY HEY!!

RAYRAY Y U NO NOTICE DAT IM YHUR FUTURE WIFE!?!?!oh he does.....see
My boo ray ray
WURK IT PRINCE!!
Princeton

okkay....hold upp.......yhu smelll datt.......ewww

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
You and I'll be Safe.. and.. Sound.

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
-creepy slow music- mi vida es tormentio

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What was the last thing you ate?

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos