Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358
YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL BUT THATS NOT WHY I LOVE YOU

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 14863

"not_raph" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:






YOU NEED ME 


MAN I DON'T NEED YOU 


YOU NEED ME


MAN I DON'T NEED YOU


YOU NEED ME 


MAN I DON'T NEED YOU AT ALL 


YOU NEED ME 


MAN I..


DOOON'T NEED YOU


I'M A COWBOY
ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
I'M WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE


TELL ME WHAT TO DO
ABOUT YOU



kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358
IF I COULD FALL INTO THE SKY DO YOU THINK TIME WOULD PASS ME BY

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11035

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

IF I COULD FALL INTO THE SKY DO YOU THINK TIME WOULD PASS ME BY

CAUSE YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358

"LukaMegurine" wrote:



"AriannaWWE" wrote:


IF I COULD FALL INTO THE SKY DO YOU THINK TIME WOULD PASS ME BY

CAUSE YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES


IF I COULD JUST SEE YOU

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
not_raph
not_raph
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 364

"-Kat-" wrote:




TELL ME WHAT TO DO

ABOUT YOU



LOVE ME LOVE ME SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME
FOOL ME FOOL ME GO ON AND FOOL ME
LOVE ME LOVE ME PRETEND THAT YOU LOVE ME
LEAVE ME LEAVE ME JUST SAY THAT YOU NEED ME
I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOU~




I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 14863

"not_raph" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:






TELL ME WHAT TO DO


ABOUT YOU

 


LOVE ME LOVE ME SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME
FOOL ME FOOL ME GO ON AND FOOL ME
LOVE ME LOVE ME PRETEND THAT YOU LOVE ME
LEAVE ME LEAVE ME JUST SAY THAT YOU NEED ME
I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOU~


cut my hair
gag and bore me
pull this pin
let this world
ERaspberryLODE~



kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
not_raph
not_raph
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 364

"-Kat-" wrote:

"not_raph" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:






TELL ME WHAT TO DO


ABOUT YOU

 


LOVE ME LOVE ME SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME
FOOL ME FOOL ME GO ON AND FOOL ME
LOVE ME LOVE ME PRETEND THAT YOU LOVE ME
LEAVE ME LEAVE ME JUST SAY THAT YOU NEED ME
I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOU~


cut my hair
gag and bore me
pull this pin
let this world
ERaspberryLODE~



i cherish you
just say you would do the same for me
for as much as i love autumn
i'm giving myself to ashes




I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 14863

"not_raph" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"not_raph" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:








TELL ME WHAT TO DO



ABOUT YOU


 


LOVE ME LOVE ME SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME
FOOL ME FOOL ME GO ON AND FOOL ME
LOVE ME LOVE ME PRETEND THAT YOU LOVE ME
LEAVE ME LEAVE ME JUST SAY THAT YOU NEED ME
I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOU~


cut my hair
gag and bore me
pull this pin
let this world
ERaspberryLODE~
 


i cherish you
just say you would do the same for me
for as much as i love autumn
i'm giving myself to ashes


so i said what about
breakfast at tiffanys


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17213
My thread is still going? Wow.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Random Quotes Thread!

What was the last thing you ate?

The Random Quotes Thread!

The Random Quotes Thread!

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos