Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Kidzworld: The Musical

Posted By:
hotstove39
hotstove39
StarStarStarStarStar
You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I've lost all hope for humanity....

Thank you,

Goodbye

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw snap Aw snap Come to the maceroni party and we will take a nap. Aw snap aw snap xP ( Fail)

Posted By:
-ThaNamesMya:)-
-ThaNamesMya:)-
StarStarStarStar
We mad e abond from tha verr beginnin' ! I found my homie n my bestfrann.

No digas nada ya por favor; te entiendo pero entiendeme a mí
cada palabra aumenta el dolor
y una lagrima quiere salir

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

-creepy slow music- mi vida es tormentio
TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH: -creepy slow music- my life is torment

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
lifes a happy song Everything is great everything is grand I got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand Everything is perfect its falling into place I cant seem to wipe this smile off my face Life's a happy song when theres someone by my side to sing along When your alone life can be a little rough It makes you feel like your 3 feet tall When its just you times can be tough When theres no one there to catch your fall Everything is great everything is grand I got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand Everything is perfect its falling into place I cant seem to wipe this smile off my face Life smells like a rose with someone to ping with someone to pose Lifes like a piece of cake with someone to pedal Someone to break Life is full of glee with someone to saw and someone to see Life's a happy song when theres someone by my side to sing along Ive got everything that I need right in front of me Nothings stopping me nothing i cant be with you right here next to me Lifes a piece of cake with someone to give and someone to take Lifes a piece of pie with someone to wash and someone to dry Lifes an easy road with someone with you to share the load Life is full of highs with someone to stir and someone to fry Life is like a lamb and someone to lend a hand Lifes a bunch of flowers with someone a while to lay the hours yes it is Life's a happy song when theres someone by your side to sing along ive got everything that i need right in front of me Nothings stopping me nothing i cant be with you right here next to me ive got everything that i need right in front of me Sorry super excited this is the most romantic thing ever ive always drempt of see los angeles I know walter cant wait either you dont mind if hes coming right oh no no of course not as long as we can spend our aniversery dinner together thats all i ask ok let me check on walter everything is great everything is grand expect garys already off with his friend its never me and him its always me and and him wonder when its going to end right now i guess its ok maybe someday i know how its going to be youll ride up on a steed and get down on 1 knee and say mary will you marry me please ive got everything that i need right in front of me Nothings stopping me nothing i cant be with you right here next to me youve got everything you need right in front of you nothings stopping you that you cant do you got the world in front of you lifes a happy song when theres somone by your side to sing lifes a happy song when theres somone by your side to sing lifes a happy song when theres somone by your side to sing along    MUPPETS! x3

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
SO YEAH MY NAME IS ALLY, NOTHING COOL RHYMES WITH THAT. End.

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
Nah, I'll do it properly. xDD When I dance they call me macarena  and the boys they say that I´m buena  they all want me, they can´t have me  So they all come and dance beside me  move with me jam with me  and if your good I take you home with me  A la tuhuelpa legria macarena  Que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena  A la tuhuelpa legria macarena Eeeh, macarena etc. etc. ;D

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
AM I A MUPPEEEEET, OR AM I A MAAAAAAAN?

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
we're all in this together, Having tea in the sky Knowing I, I can't take it, we're all in this together! Eating Peas, Notre Pam, Locus storm, we can make it! Yea! GIRRRRRLLLL!

It's your time to shine, he who shall not be named xD

Posted By:
NeonZebra
NeonZebra
StarStarStarStarStar
It's really quite pleasant except for the smell.

Say What You Need To Say

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D