Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh yes, it has happened to me before. Freak, was I annoyed, I tried talking to the person but they were just like: stop being mean, it's rude to accuse me of that, I thought of it myself.  When I was clearly sure that a person couldn't think of 10 to 12 lines in the exact same words about Selena Gomez as me. (It was a past account)

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Neru Akita
Neru Akita
StarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

What if someone turns their privacy down one so anyone can copy?
Nah, only the mods can do that thing.
Really? I looked and in my settings>Wink Tonguerivacy you can change it so EVERYBODY can see your bio.
Oh sorry, I thought you said "What if someone turns your privacy down.."
still, if everybody can see your bio, what then? Anybody, even people you never knew existed can copy it.

You read my post!

Epicness by mennie-chan!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

Really? I looked and in my settings>Wink Tonguerivacy you can change it so EVERYBODY can see your bio.
still, if everybody can see your bio, what then? Anybody, even people you never knew existed can copy it.
It's their decision to copy your bio or not. If they will copy mine, they are dead. Joke. xDD

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"iMuffin" wrote:

Oh yes, it has happened to me before. Freak, was I annoyed, I tried talking to the person but they were just like: stop being mean, it's rude to accuse me of that, I thought of it myself.  When I was clearly sure that a person couldn't think of 10 to 12 lines in the exact same words about Selena Gomez as me. (It was a past account)
OUCH. DX Well, this is my story: My friends copied my profile before. But I did not complain. So I changed my profile. But they copied it again. And we had an argument. They said I'm being mean at them, well I'm not. So I told my problems to my other friends like Kat, Gracie, etc. And I'm glad they changed their bio. xD

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Neru Akita
Neru Akita
StarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

It's their decision to copy your bio or not. If they will copy mine, they are dead. Joke. xDD
suddenly, it's their decision? That's a conversation changer.

You read my post!

Epicness by mennie-chan!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Neru Akita" wrote:

suddenly, it's their decision? That's a conversation changer.
o_o

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"DreamChild" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"iMuffin" wrote:

Oh yes, it has happened to me before. Freak, was I annoyed, I tried talking to the person but they were just like: stop being mean, it's rude to accuse me of that, I thought of it myself. When I was clearly sure that a person couldn't think of 10 to 12 lines in the exact same words about Selena Gomez as me. (It was a past account)
OUCH. DX Well, this is my story: My friends copied my profile before. But I did not complain. So I changed my profile. But they copied it again. And we had an argument. They said I'm being mean at them, well I'm not. So I told my problems to my other friends like Kat, Gracie, etc. And I'm glad they changed their bio. xD
The same thing happend to me. It's not cool to rat on others but if you recieve a comment by a KW Adminstrator like Jordan or Allen about what is going on...What are you suppose to say to them?
I know right! Uhmm.... *ahem* "Someone is copying my profile and I need your help...' Oh well, I stuck. xD

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Neru Akita
Neru Akita
StarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"DreamChild" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"iMuffin" wrote:

Oh yes, it has happened to me before. Freak, was I annoyed, I tried talking to the person but they were just like: stop being mean, it's rude to accuse me of that, I thought of it myself. When I was clearly sure that a person couldn't think of 10 to 12 lines in the exact same words about Selena Gomez as me. (It was a past account)
The same thing happend to me. It's not cool to rat on others but if you recieve a comment by a KW Adminstrator like Jordan or Allen about what is going on...What are you suppose to say to them?
I know right! Uhmm.... *ahem* "Someone is copying my profile and I need your help...' Oh well, I stuck. xD
I think I found a solution to what you can do if it happens again! If they keep copying and you get in a fight, unfriend them and change your bio!

You read my post!

Epicness by mennie-chan!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Mrs.Edward elric55
Mrs.Edward elric55
StarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own? Why not just search some ideas or designs on the internet, or ask your friends, or your family? Your beloved ones know your characteristics, so ask them. If someone is copying your profile, then ask him/her about that nicely. And sometimes if you comment the person who is copying your profile, the user will say excuses and will think that you are being mean. That's annoying, right? It happened to me. If he/she do that again, simply remove the user from your friends list, or/and put a warning on your profile(I did this, but it's not effective because someone copy my profile again), or/and raise your privacy settings. So they would not see your creative profile again. P.S: I hope this thread helps everyone here. Have a same problem? Tell me. I hope I can help you. And you can stick the topic if you want. C:
i copied my other profile...does that count?

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Neru Akita" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"DreamChild" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"iMuffin" wrote:

I think I found a solution to what you can do if it happens again! If they keep copying and you get in a fight, unfriend them and change your bio!
No need to change my bio again, because I spent 1 week and 4 days for that. My friends helped me so the person who copied my profile just changed her bio. She tried to make excuses to me and my friends. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

latest videos