Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"GoldenSprinkles" wrote:

I like the thread. ♥ Well done, Bea! ^-^
Thank you very much, dearest.
You're most welcome, love.
2 more posts to go, sweetheart!
Haha, I know right? xDD
1 more post!!! xDD
100 posts! C: YAAAAAYYYY!! ^-^ Thank you very much, dearest! ♥ Oops, I gotta go. Bye, take care! ILY. ♥
YAAAYYYY!! ^-^ Congrats, dearest. ♥ Bye, you too! ILY. ♥

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own? Why not just search some ideas or designs on the internet, or ask your friends, or your family? Your beloved ones know your characteristics, so ask them. If someone is copying your profile, then ask him/her about that nicely. And sometimes if you comment the person who is copying your profile, the user will say excuses and will think that you are being mean. That's annoying, right? It happened to me. If he/she do that again, simply remove the user from your friends list, or/and put a warning on your profile(I did this, but it's not effective because someone copy my profile again), or/and raise your privacy settings. So they would not see your creative profile again. P.S: I hope this thread helps everyone here. Have a same problem? Tell me. I hope I can help you. And you can stick the topic if you want. C:
Thanks for the reminder. [:
You're welcome! ^-^
I'll remind people who do that, it's not cool, at all. Epic pink title. Lol
Good. C: Oh, haha. xDD

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own? Why not just search some ideas or designs on the internet, or ask your friends, or your family? Your beloved ones know your characteristics, so ask them. If someone is copying your profile, then ask him/her about that nicely. And sometimes if you comment the person who is copying your profile, the user will say excuses and will think that you are being mean. That's annoying, right? It happened to me. If he/she do that again, simply remove the user from your friends list, or/and put a warning on your profile(I did this, but it's not effective because someone copy my profile again), or/and raise your privacy settings. So they would not see your creative profile again. P.S: I hope this thread helps everyone here. Have a same problem? Tell me. I hope I can help you. And you can stick the topic if you want. C:
You're welcome! ^-^
Yup. Also, like your profile pic. Man, I'm being overly, nice today.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

You're welcome! ^-^
Haha, thank you very much, my friend! ^-^ I know right? xDD

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

You're welcome! ^-^
{; Welcome. Yesh. [:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

You're welcome! ^-^
{; Welcome. Yesh. [:
Could you be the bridesmaid, or flower girl in my wedding? xDD

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

You're welcome! ^-^
{; Welcome. Yesh. [:
Could you be the bridesmaid, or flower girl in my wedding? xDD

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
I think my thread is not effective. Because many people still copying other's profile.

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, I know right?

- Henry David Thoreau

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

Yeah, I know right?
Fine. I'm a totally loser. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Jay's Riddles.

Jay's Riddles.

What color are your nails Now?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

latest videos