Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD
Do those come standard nowadays?


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14901

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"Vertigo" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD
Do those come standard nowadays?
Wut?


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD
Do those come standard nowadays?
Wut?
the lazahs.


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14901

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"Vertigo" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD
Do those come standard nowadays?
Wut?
the lazahs.
Okay...????..?


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
Good thing that I made this thread. xDD


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

latest videos