Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15074

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?
ABOUT THREE MINUTES AGO.
AAAHHH! THEY'RE ANGRIER WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER!
They're 10 years old.. so in dog years, that is... 70.  They're old dogs who know what they're doing. Wink  *goes to get the doggy walking stick*
Well that's good. I could probs out-walk them.
More than likely. Wink
Why does Vertigo loves Mickey Mouse? xDD
It's a Mau5head. xD

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-Kat-" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?
ABOUT THREE MINUTES AGO.
AAAHHH! THEY'RE ANGRIER WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER!
They're 10 years old.. so in dog years, that is... 70.  They're old dogs who know what they're doing. Wink  *goes to get the doggy walking stick*
Well that's good. I could probs out-walk them.
More than likely. Wink
Why does Vertigo loves Mickey Mouse? xDD
It's a Mau5head. xD
IKR? xDDD


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15074

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?
ABOUT THREE MINUTES AGO.
AAAHHH! THEY'RE ANGRIER WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER!
They're 10 years old.. so in dog years, that is... 70.  They're old dogs who know what they're doing. Wink  *goes to get the doggy walking stick*
Well that's good. I could probs out-walk them.
More than likely. Wink
(U'll notice I got everyone to go off-topic? I'm talented like that.)
-.- BACK TO TOPIC. [make a thread for this conversation? XD] 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you


Posted By:
CherLloydForever Lock
CherLloydForever
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 234
You only done this cause of Briony

I ♥ Cher Lloyd sooooooo much!♥♥♥


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"CherLloydForever" wrote:

You only done this cause of Briony
Not just Briony. But people who are copying other's profile.


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15074

"CherLloydForever" wrote:

You only done this cause of Briony
Not just Briony, there are alot of people copying profiles, such as yourself.  Therefore, I like this thread, because it shows Bea's originality.  Thank you. 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you


Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?
ABOUT THREE MINUTES AGO.
AAAHHH! THEY'RE ANGRIER WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER!
They're 10 years old.. so in dog years, that is... 70.  They're old dogs who know what they're doing. Wink  *goes to get the doggy walking stick*
Well that's good. I could probs out-walk them.
More than likely. Wink
(U'll notice I got everyone to go off-topic? I'm talented like that.)
-.- BACK TO TOPIC. [make a thread for this conversation? XD] 
Made it. (I know u weren't serious, but who cares?)


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-Kat-" wrote:

"CherLloydForever" wrote:

You only done this cause of Briony
Not just Briony, there are alot of people copying profiles, such as yourself.  Therefore, I like this thread, because it shows Bea's originality.  Thank you. 
That's what I said to her. xDD AW, THANK YOU LOVE. ♥


Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3900
Well done my friend smile !

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

Well done my friend smile !
Haha, thank you, my friend! ^-^


play online games

latest forum posts

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Type your username with your nose

Write "dot" and see what happens

Counting in 2s!

When is your Birthday?

Forum Post 700!

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

Should teens be allowe to curse? Tell me

latest videos