Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG. FINALLY SOMEONE FOUND MY THREAD!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

OMG. FINALLY SOMEONE FOUND MY THREAD!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own? Why not just search some ideas or designs on the internet, or ask your friends, or your family? Your beloved ones know your characteristics, so ask them. If someone is copying your profile, then ask him/her about that nicely. And sometimes if you comment the person who is copying your profile, the user will say excuses and will think that you are being mean. That's annoying, right? It happened to me. If he/she do that again, simply remove the user from your friends list, or/and put a warning on your profile(I did this, but it's not effective because someone copy my profile again), or/and raise your privacy settings. So they would not see your creative profile again. P.S: I hope this thread helps everyone here. Have a same problem? Tell me. I hope I can help you. And you can stick the topic if you want. C:

True. It's actually annoying. This is a good thread though ! smile

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey
StarStar
[quote="RawrSkittles=)"]A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own?

ikr note to everone you cant be me you cant be him you cant be her, theres olny one person available.... its you. Wink

key is love love is everything everything is you you are everything every thing is perfect the way it is you are perfect just the way you are!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar
ok, so I sorof agree with what you are saying about likes and dislikes, but think about it..does it really matter.Half the people on kw are probaly fakes..Not real. and if you dont want people stealing you stuff change your privacy settin gs and even still if your friends copy then they are obviously they are someone you cant trust...why not just tell them that it annoys you.Simple as....
Is this forum really necisary????
sorry if I have offended you but these are my thoughts.

Be motivated! Haha

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
How do you sticky?

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

A Reminder To Everyone: I saw that some people copy other's profile because they can't think of their own idea. And this is the problem. Many people are victims of this, and me and my friends too. It happened to me many times. That's why I decided to post this thread. So I hope this warning will be an effective one. Please don't copy other's profile. Everybody has his or her own hobbies, likes, dislikes, and personalities so you can't steal anybody's unique-ness. And even though you did not copy the user's characteristics but you copy the designs or some words in the bio, that is still considered as cheating. Can't think of your own? Why not just search some ideas or designs on the internet, or ask your friends, or your family? Your beloved ones know your characteristics, so ask them. If someone is copying your profile, then ask him/her about that nicely. And sometimes if you comment the person who is copying your profile, the user will say excuses and will think that you are being mean. That's annoying, right? It happened to me. If he/she do that again, simply remove the user from your friends list, or/and put a warning on your profile(I did this, but it's not effective because someone copy my profile again), or/and raise your privacy settings. So they would not see your creative profile again. P.S: I hope this thread helps everyone here. Have a same problem? Tell me. I hope I can help you. And you can stick the topic if you want. C:

True. It's actually annoying. This is a good thread though ! smile

I know right! Thank you very much! ^-^

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lifted" wrote:

How do you sticky?

If you're a junior mod, you can stick posts like this.

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"palmtree5454" wrote:

ok, so I sorof agree with what you are saying about likes and dislikes, but think about it..does it really matter.Half the people on kw are probaly fakes..Not real. and if you dont want people stealing you stuff change your privacy settin gs and even still if your friends copy then they are obviously they are someone you cant trust...why not just tell them that it annoys you.Simple as....

Is this forum really necisary????

sorry if I have offended you but these are my thoughts.

Yes, there are fakes here. Yeah, actually I just said "raise your privacy settings". No, if he or she is a true friend then she/he will never do that. And yes, I also just said from my post that you can give them a warning.
Yes, it is.
I posted this because I want people to realize that they should use their own imagination, not others. 

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
klonoa9
klonoa9
StarStarStarStar
Oh ha.

Go play persona, It is an AMAZING RPG.

Or Persona 4 Arena, Which ever you decide.

"I have lost all faith in Humanity" - Klonoa9 Man of Horrid Karma and rather Amazing English.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

Ferguson

What does your name mean?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

What does your name mean?

latest videos