x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?
ABOUT THREE MINUTES AGO.
AAAHHH! THEY'RE ANGRIER WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER!
They're 10 years old.. so in dog years, that is... 70.  They're old dogs who know what they're doing. Wink  *goes to get the doggy walking stick*
Well that's good. I could probs out-walk them.
More than likely. Wink
Why does Vertigo loves Mickey Mouse? xDD
It's a Mau5head. xD

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?
ABOUT THREE MINUTES AGO.
AAAHHH! THEY'RE ANGRIER WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER!
They're 10 years old.. so in dog years, that is... 70.  They're old dogs who know what they're doing. Wink  *goes to get the doggy walking stick*
Well that's good. I could probs out-walk them.
More than likely. Wink
Why does Vertigo loves Mickey Mouse? xDD
It's a Mau5head. xD
IKR? xDDD


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?
ABOUT THREE MINUTES AGO.
AAAHHH! THEY'RE ANGRIER WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER!
They're 10 years old.. so in dog years, that is... 70.  They're old dogs who know what they're doing. Wink  *goes to get the doggy walking stick*
Well that's good. I could probs out-walk them.
More than likely. Wink
(U'll notice I got everyone to go off-topic? I'm talented like that.)
-.- BACK TO TOPIC. [make a thread for this conversation? XD] 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
CherLloydForever Lock
CherLloydForever
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 234
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
You only done this cause of Briony

I ♥ Cher Lloyd sooooooo much!♥♥♥


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"CherLloydForever" wrote:

You only done this cause of Briony
Not just Briony. But people who are copying other's profile.


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"CherLloydForever" wrote:

You only done this cause of Briony
Not just Briony, there are alot of people copying profiles, such as yourself.  Therefore, I like this thread, because it shows Bea's originality.  Thank you. 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?
ABOUT THREE MINUTES AGO.
AAAHHH! THEY'RE ANGRIER WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER!
They're 10 years old.. so in dog years, that is... 70.  They're old dogs who know what they're doing. Wink  *goes to get the doggy walking stick*
Well that's good. I could probs out-walk them.
More than likely. Wink
(U'll notice I got everyone to go off-topic? I'm talented like that.)
-.- BACK TO TOPIC. [make a thread for this conversation? XD] 
Made it. (I know u weren't serious, but who cares?)


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

"CherLloydForever" wrote:

You only done this cause of Briony
Not just Briony, there are alot of people copying profiles, such as yourself.  Therefore, I like this thread, because it shows Bea's originality.  Thank you. 
That's what I said to her. xDD AW, THANK YOU LOVE. ♥


Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3899
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Well done my friend smile !

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

Well done my friend smile !
Haha, thank you, my friend! ^-^


Latest Forum Posts

The yes and no game

Who can come up with the shortest story ev...

The yes and no game

Add Four Words To The Story.

My friend is engaged at sixteen, is this o...

To those currently in hard times

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

to whoever is reading this

Are beauty pageants a way of objectifying ...

My friend is engaged at sixteen, is this o...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games