Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11941

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Yeah, I know right?
Fine. I'm a totally loser. 
Not really, you were trying to spread the word, but not everyone listened. Those people, really don't care, and when we find them, they don't know the consequences.

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Yeah, I know right?
Fine. I'm a totally loser. 
Not really, you were trying to spread the word, but not everyone listened. Those people, really don't care, and when we find them, they don't know the consequences.
Aww, thanks. C: I strongly agree with you. ^-^


Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8232
Great Thread. ^-^

occupation: slaying all of u


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11941

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Yeah, I know right?
Fine. I'm a totally loser. 
Not really, you were trying to spread the word, but not everyone listened. Those people, really don't care, and when we find them, they don't know the consequences.
Aww, thanks. C: I strongly agree with you. ^-^
Your welcome. Good. [:

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

Great Thread. ^-^
Thanks, Valerie! ^-^


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Yeah, I know right?
Fine. I'm a totally loser. 
Not really, you were trying to spread the word, but not everyone listened. Those people, really don't care, and when we find them, they don't know the consequences.
Aww, thanks. C: I strongly agree with you. ^-^
Your welcome. Good. [:
Hehe. xDD


Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Member since:
March, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6112
Stickied!

centipede


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-Damaged" wrote:

Stickied!
YAAAYYY!! ^-^ Thank you very much!! ^-^


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
I hope that copy-cats can read this thread. xDDD


Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745
I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.


play online games

latest forum posts

last one to say potato wins-moved

stop eating nonveg

Last one to say " IM AWESOME AND I KNOW IT...

Last one to say BUTT WINS!

Last One To Say 'I'm Beautiful' Wins! :)

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Words without vowels!!!-moved

The Hi Game-moved

Last one to say pineapple wins!!!!

Last one to say Earth wins.

latest videos