Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2747

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD
Do those come standard nowadays?


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14835

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat


kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"Vertigo" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD
Do those come standard nowadays?
Wut?


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2747

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2747

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD
Do those come standard nowadays?
Wut?
the lazahs.


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14835

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU


kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"Vertigo" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
LOL xDD
Do those come standard nowadays?
Wut?
the lazahs.
Okay...????..?


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2747

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
AAAHH! WHEN DID YOU ADD THOSE?!?


Just A Reminder

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

I was going to steal -kat-'s bio.. But it had a laser grid protection system, and a swimming pool infested with sharks.
wat
lulz
*hides profile*  muhah MY KILLER DOGS WILL FIND YOU
Good thing that I made this thread. xDD


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I need some creative and interesting advices

People make fun of me because it don't car...

where did u find kidzworld

McDonnalds or Burger King

Old Disney New Disney ????

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos